Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Orphan Whistle.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was wondering, since we can't have characters that are under 18, if we could use orphan whistles. Now I know this may cause problems since they are only supposed to be useable during childrens week, but I think it could be a good fix to those who have kids.

Such as... one of my characters has a Draenei Daughter of the age of 7. Since for some reason no one could RP as this daughter, something like idk...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=31881

Could allow me to have the girl walking around with him, and it would not have to be player controlled.
The only problem I see is that not all races have the models, thus no whistles.

There are only Draenei, Blood Elven, Orcish and, of course, Human.
I think there are also wolvar and gorlock orphans. I would adopt some wolvar. :3
There are, but you can't say they are your kids.

OR CAN YOU
You can say you adopted them, right?
That's the basic idea, mhm.
I mean, they -are- ORPHANS. :P
And the Orcs and Humans are the basic races. Pretty much any race from that faction would adopt either. A human child matches with Nightelves, dwarves, gnomes, and of course humans. Orcs match with trolls tauren undead and yes...orcs. For the others there is th Blood elf and Draenei childrem.
I approve of this idear. -Sips tea while looking deft with a monocle.-
I love this idea mostly because I melt into cuddly mushly lovey dovey puddles everytime I see draenei children (and bebes!)

And I've wanted Bastos to have Anaka (supposedly adopted daughter) to follow him around.
Do want. *nodnodnod*
Of course it's not like we couldn't RP that before. You just had to emote and say the person was there (imagination not included, each idea sold separately).
But still. Do want. Do want. Do want.
People like one of my ideas!

You all make me so happy!

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=LAUGHING+...62&bih=692
Well, I believe that one of the main reasons children aren't playable is because of the situations this would put them in. If you have an orphan whistle, then the problem really still stands.
Well this is a RP server. It's not like it's child abuse if you have an IC child in a bad situation...

They should at least allow for special requests.
Still, people may be offended by seeing children in such possibly offensive places. And I'm not just talking about myself.
If I remember correctly, back in the day it wasn't allowed because even if it is 'just an RP server', it still isn't appropriate for some of the things that the child could be in to.

Honestly, there is no need for using the model. RP it out if your character -truly- needs to have a child there.

But that is just my two cents.
Pages: 1 2 3 4