Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seeking a Thug or Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grogporter Trade is looking for an orcish thug or two to help provide some muscle during auctions. Dedication to orcish supremacy is a must, though tolerance to working with goblins as well as other old Horde races is needed. Tolerance to BElves and Forsaken (as well as Alliance) is a plus, though not as necessary.

Also, ideal candidates would play the characters more often than just during auctions, as the characters would probably be paid a small portion of the proceeds for their services.
I've been meaning to make an Orc lately... Perhaps I could be of service. What time (server time of course) would you be hosting the auctions?
I typically run them after 8:15-ish PM server time. Sometimes, I do them during the day...But mostly nights. Yah.
Of course, who better to seek assistance from (No offense to everyone else in CoTH) than the one and only Morhana, in the form of an Orc? I would just need to know when the most beneficial times for such a character to be around would be.