Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction:--)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.) Well. I've been playing wow since it started really, However; I've only been roleplaying since about February but I've grown very fond of the roleplaying ways and I am pretty good at it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.) I come from England. So; I speak 100% English, I also speak a little french. (Not much though.)

How did you get into Warcraft?: My brother got it for his birthday back in '04, I shared an account with him and thats how it started.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I was just searching for a good roleplaying server, and Tada! I found this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) I like Kingdom roleplays and a couple Action ones. I don't like boring ones; where you just sit about and talk about crap.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favourite race is probably... hmmph.. Orcs? I love Orcs because I know a lot about their lore. So, I love roleplaying them as I know how to re-act and how to treat others, depending on their race. My favourite class is probably a Warrior. I like their brutality and strength, but also how they can do it for the good of mankind. Or; I also like roleplaying as Guards and things like that, in roleplays.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect this to be a good roleplaying server, as I have seen few reviews about it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Respect. I always believe respect is required to run a server smoothly, and pain-free.
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.) I'll do this later, if you don't mind? Just comment if you want me to do it and whala, I'll do it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.) Nothing really, I just can't wait to get on and start roleplaying!

Sylumz (AKA Liam) :---)
Hello there Sylumz, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Ah, more Orcies. Hope you enjoy it here, Liam.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.