Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a mature 18 year old roleplaying gamer, i'm a rather serious person when it comes to IC work and roleplay. At times i like to crack jokes and add a social atmosphere into the channels.

hat country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Northern Ireland, and my primary language is english...and i only speak 1/4 of the Irish language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing Warcraft as long as i know, i have played through each and every game fully, including Warcraft Orcs and Humans, Warcraft 2 Tides of Darkness, and so on.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I Found this, because one of my dear good friends recommended this to me, and since he has been a member of this server for some time, i intend to join him since if of the good things he has told me about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I rather enjoy Clan and Town roleplay, for me it provides social intercourse OOC and IC wise, but most of all, i enjoy world PVP e.g on my old server, we hosted a mass RP-PVP Battle of the Southern Barrens, those type of event's amuse me, and i enjoy them alot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be the Orcs, there lore is fascinating and astounding to my eyes to read about. My favorite class is the warrior, since they provide the best combination with the Orcs also, because they have a strong taste for battle, and the warriors are born for warfare and destruction.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I Have high expectations for what I've heard, i hope to see a nice Mature community of roleplayers, instead of a group of 9 year old children rolling Sin'dorei and having sexual intercourse with Death Knights. I Also hope to see a bond of guilds and the social community, that allies together in times of IC need

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that appeals to me the most has to be maturity, i do not enjoy the Lollers that drove me away from the Public Servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Years ago, before the shattering of Draenor, a young Orcish Warrior by the name of Krugthar Axebreaker gently rested on a cliff-edge, overlooking the Lush grassland of Oshu'gun. He grunts as he slowly rises to his feet, pushing his chest out in a sense of pride and maturity as he walks towards the Om'riggor ritual area. (Om'riggor is the adulthood ritual of the Orcs) for miles you can hear the thunder of Drums and chanting as the ritual begins, Krugthar steps into the circle...wearing his Headdress and leather hunting gear. Krugthar begins a ritual dance, hopping from one foot to the other, waving his arms in the air in a mindless movements and, the other Orcs cheer him on. Once Krugthar had finished his ritual dance, he was to undertake the main task at hand, to kill a Tabulk and signal his chance as Adulthood and Maturity. Krugthar and other spectators walked towards the plains of Nagrand, where the Tabulk grazed and lived. He crouches clutching a heavy war axe made by his father, and watches the older Tabulk's trot away. Krugthar took his chance to charge at the Eldest Tabulk, he begins a chase with the Elder Tabulk, roaring and yelling in the Native Tounge. Krugthar Finnaly catches up to the Tabulk, and swings his War-Axe at the animal, only mildly wounding it's leg, and for a praise of glory to him it falls to the floor slamming it's head onto a heavy-rock, Alive...but unable to move. Krugthar took his opportunity to kill the beast, signaling his emergence into adulthood, he lifts his axe in the air, roaring as he slams it into the Tabulk's skull, shattering it's head into two. Krugthar marches out victorious, and the Clansmen around him cheer and celebrate, his father stands proud infront of Krugthar saying ''You did well son...join me in the feast, as a grown Orc'' Krugthar nod's following his father to the fire and the feast.

Welcome Callex10!

If you haven't done so yet, please head on over to the Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and maybe even read a few of the approved character profiles while you're there!

It's good to see another fan of the orcish race! We need more green around these parts.

If you have any further questions, do no hesistate to ask them on the forums or simply send a PM to me, other forum helpers or the GM team!

I hope you will enjoy your time here on the server!