Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Adopt a troll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I just recently became super intrigued with trolls again. I have a troll that I plan on incorporating in the Storyline. Rah'jin a shadow priest leading a rag tag tribe of 'fons obsessed with the Gurubashi Nation. Any family that this character joins, doesn't have to be involved with the storylines or any guilds but hopefully would be open to the RP if it spilled over.

I'd like for him to be the Son of someone, but am open to Brother, cousin, Uncle father? or anything people want to throw out there. I also am still nubbish to troll lore, so if you have a troll idea and want a fanatical relative with enemies then I got one for you.
Age and where was he born?
24 - 35 ( 40 ) at the oldest.

Birth place can change due to family assigned to. Nothing is really set in stone, as I do have a concept of his role in the storyline, just not of his background. I enjoy participating in player active families. Adds an element to the story.
Gamba could be his father if you want, with then unknown or dead mother.
You know you want Mar'waz in this. She's about 25, and had a history with Gamba some resets ago. Priestess if Mueh'zala (technically). I think it would be interesting of Kah'jin was a priest of Samedi or Bwonsamdi. Both Loa are keepers of the dead, while Mueh'zala is the Loa of death. As in the act itself. Sort of the gatekeeper, and ruler of a city...or something. As I interpret it.

Anyway!

I suppose us three can work something out. I do owe my beginnings in troll RP and lore to Bovel here. It'd be nice to bring that back. She's pretty much been reset and is mold-able.
Yeah I like this idea, The Uninstanced Zones would serve as a great place to base some troll community RP. I'm up for anything, we should discuss in PM's. If anyone else has ideas or wants to add to the family. This is the shadow priest in the Unforgiving Sands post.
Two Trolls:

Jum'bwan = Super buffed out Forest Troll of awesome.

Jezzan = Dark Hexer of trololololish awesome.

You can pick one, though they can't really be family. They can still be a part of the storyline.
I'd be interested in being a part of this. I've got two troll characters,

Seu: Shatterspear outcast, non-fighter, anti-Horde and anti-orc. 17 years old.

Roach: loner, skilled warrior. 19 years of age.
I have two trolls. One Shadow Hunter, and one Death Knight. Most interested in joining with the Shadow Hunter, though.