Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Red Rocks - Requesting additions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Red Rocks (Mulgore) as it's called, under the "RP locations (Horde)" section on the Teleporters has drawn the attention of some people, and we'd like to ask if this place could get more possible additions (In the tauren / tribal department) So as to make it look more like a settlement, that could then be used for a more realistic, Tribe experience, and, should the desire be there, for other people to come up with their own ideas for use of the place.

The base for this request is that a guild I was hoping would lift up the Tauren RP on the server (The Kodohorn Tribe) will mainly be using this area whenever possible, without intruding on other peoples RP. And as such, adding more tents, perhaps bonfires, totems ect. would only be a plus, as the location is pretty barren in itself.

Consisting of only one tent and two burial stands on top of the hill. If possible, and should a GM be willing to do so, and if I can, I'd like to show my suggestions in-game, as to what might be done.

Thank you for viewing this and reading all the way to the bottom. Here's a happy comment, thanking you for doing so.