Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a complete gamer and have gotten into RP a while ago and instantly loved it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from USA and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin got me hooked on it and I have been playing it since then.(About 2-3 Years now)

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found a couple of other servers but they weren't strict enough for me.
And i found you guys from a Google search.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much anything when it comes to Roleplay I enjoy it all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say that my favorite class is the Warlock. The thought of dark magic is very appealing to me. I like the Human race the best with Dwarves at a close second.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that it will be very RP intensive the other ones i played on had a lot of people who were not really in it. As in they said everything OOC and didn't really want to RP at all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say the rules that have to do with not saying much OOC and making sure everything stays IC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Time. The one thing i didn't have enough of. I could hear him coming, he was breaking the door down. No way I could get out of the tower fast enough. I would have to face him. Crap. I heard his cry of fury and he finally just blew the door down, walking through the smoldering ruins of the barrier. He sneered at me and said, "Time to die my apprentice, you haven't the power to stop me.". He was right of course, I wasn't the weakest Mage but I certainly wasn't the strongest. Not by a long shot. He started chanting in the language of the Magi preparing the fatal spell that would bring my life to an end. Suddenly it hit me. Why should I be afraid to use magic that has been forbidden to me? I was about to die anyways, so why not? I reached within my self to the power swirling inside my very being. And I began a chant of my own. He heard the words I chanted, and I saw his face begin to pale. He knew what I called from the Void, he knew what was coming. He began to chant faster and more desperately. By my spell was shorter. I finished the last word and called int o being a Void-Walker. His chant stopped abruptly, and he began to scream. His spell failed and he was torn apart by my new minion. When it was finished I began to revel in my victory. And realized something. I had more power than ever before, and I enjoyed it beyond measure. More. I must have more....[/i]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really comes to mind at the moment.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Hollowsoul!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!