Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wtflux's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Victor and I've been playing World of Warcraft since August 2005. I've always been into raiding more than I have enjoyed PvP, but lately I've grown an interest for role playing. It seems role players are the ones that get out most of their gaming. They seem to be in no rush to hit max level and gear up, they treasure every part and moment of their gaming, which is what i want to do.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden and my primary language is Swedish. I do speak fluent English though (with a few flaws of course). In January I'm going to travel to England and study there for three months.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend started playing it and it seemed jolly fun when i watched him play. I decided to start playing the following day.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I don't know, I just googled "roleplaying private server" and you where to the top result. I checked the website out and everything seemed very professional, which made me decide to start playing here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of roleplaying attracts me, it is the perfect mix of fighting against monsters and talking to strangers in the tavern that I like most. I don't like when you always do the same old things. I prefer to roleplay in groups!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't know which is my favorite. I like undead warlocks and priests, because they have a very evil appearance, but to be honest I prefer to play alliance, any race is fine but the draenei.

What are your expectations of this server?:
None really, I just hope there are people online that I can interact with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like your rules about how to roleplay. They are very professional and I'm sure it grants every player and great roleplaying experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not familiar with what the gruntship is yet, I guess I'll leave this part for another time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I hope you approve me and that I see you online soon!
Hello there Wtflux, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

*Sniffle*
What's the matter with Draenei?

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.