Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing me~ (Still unsure of what character)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a generally relaxed person, though I'm also very curious. I suppose I'm adventerous and creative as well.
I'm 17, high-school senior. I'm part-time and wanted to find something interesting to do with my time. What better than to roleplay on a great game?

I quit playing WoW a couple months ago. Near the end, I realized the only thing I enjoyed about the game is roleplaying. My friend told me about these private servers, (I'd never played on one before) and I figured I'd look for a RP one. I came across this fourm and really admired the organization, participation, and overall set up. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US. I speak English & common tongue. :p

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Diablo 2 with my brother until he discovered WoW. Since then, I've found that I really liked the game and played for a few years now. Though, I never played the other Warcraft games.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was merely searching for private RP servers when I came across this one. It immediately grabbed my eye.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can honestly say I enjoy any kind. But, it's all about location! I dislike roleplaying in the same area for too long, I love exploring.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei, hands down!~
One, their history captivates and interests me.
Two, their areas are incredible.
Three, TBC is my favorite expansion.

My favorite class really depends.
For PVP, I absolutely LOVE warriors~ they're just awesome.
For looks, I enjoy warlocks~ their spells and summons are so neat.
For RP, I'd say priests~ they have an intriguing variety of spells.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for people that always want to roleplay, involved people. I'm also hoping for respective and friendly players OOC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say maturity appeals the most. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with people who actually know how to roleplay, as well as spell.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ugh, to be honest, I'm not even quite sure what character I'm going to make yet. I don't believe I have to type this in just yet, though I certainly will when I figure out my character. :3

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are there more Horde or Alliance?
Hello there Rezura, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

I want to say Alliance characters are more actively played, but the Horde do hold their own in numbers.

Stats!

Last 24 Hours
Horde: 436 (52.8%)
Alliance: 390 (47.2%)

Total Players
Horde: 977 (48.9%)
Alliance: 1023 (51.1%)

Also, your story need not be about any character in particular.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.