Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Demonic Dawg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a buff from an NPC today while I was out and about. Combined with the new Ghost Wolf form;

Spoiler:
[Image: 2s13gg4.jpg]

I just thought it was pretty cool.
Yep looks pretty cool. Too bad you can't have it all the time. Maybe a special quest for Shamans that you have to do IC and then a GM blesses you with this form ? *shrugs*
(11-04-2011, 08:01 AM)BK201 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep looks pretty cool. Too bad you can't have it all the time. Maybe a special quest for Shamans that you have to do IC and then a GM blesses you with this form ? *shrugs*

I don't believe there would be much justification for such a thing. Also that would require Kretol to add the buff to people.

I don't believe there was any hit towards using such a thing ICly either way, though.
@Rigley

No, no, don't get me wrong. I just said that it looks nice and it would be interesting to see something like this used IC, not that it -should- be used. Didn't mean to make waves.
Wow...that is a really neat bug. The ghost wolf form as it was before is interesting, if not a bit transparent (hehe, I made a joke!), but that picture made it look over 20% cooler! Too bad druids can't make it look that way easily...then again druid shapeshifting forms were cool to begin with =D