Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction by Joey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello, the name I go by is Joey, i'm 18 years of age and I joined WoW during Burning Crusade. I've always been a fan of fantasy and RP games, however, World of Warcraft's lore is simply my favorite. There's nothing more I love doing that making a story with either friends or people I've just met. From rivals to best friends, Role Playing has always caught my eye whether hostile or peaceful. I came across this website looking for a potential Private RP Server .. and this website lives up to my expectations. I see so much work being put into this and I couldn't refuse trying this server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in the United States, though I would love to live in Europe or Australia. My primary language is English, however, I do know a little Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My neighbor, after we played a rousing game of Yu-Gi-Oh!, introduced me to WoW. I've heard of WoW before but never experienced it until my neighbor let me try out a Blood Elf Warlock. The gameplay alone got me motivated to try WoW, however, when I began reading into the vast lore inside of Warcraft, I was amazed. Burning Crusade eventually led me to play Warcraft III which I was glad I did, now knowing so much more lore than WoW could give alone.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was searching through Google and every time i searched for RP + private server, Conquest of the Horde kept popping up multiple times, I knew it was a sign then.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

The style really depends on the type of Character I'm playing at that moment. If i'm playing a Dwarf then I love to be the party animal who can still throw a good punch or two in bar fights and in war. If I'm playing my main character, a paladin named Mythias, then my style changes to a peaceful, yet strongly devoted. Overall I enjoy any type of Role play so long as it is within comfortable terms. Sexual RP? I'm not too fond of it, however, after reading the rules and terms I might avoid it overall. Though if my characters story line leads into a relationship with another character (And said players are comfortable), then the situation will be handled carefully and privately, so long as this all follows legally within the rules and guidelines.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Though I am very fond of the Dwarvish Race, my overall favorite would have to be the Darkspear Trolls. I've had the most fun playing on retail with trolls and the like. The rioting laughter I get from there Jamaican voices, break dancing skills, senses of humor, well everything. Trolls and I relate as well, from being tall, skinny and huge sized feet, I began to see myself as such.

What are your expectations of this server?:

From what I've read and seen on the website alone, my expectations have already been answered. I do really hope the Horde side of RP will be flourishing with wonderful and thriving stories to experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The fact that the authorities of this Server not taking any rule violations easily is what I enjoy most. Online trolls and discriminators is not what i'm looking for and the authority in this server looks very promising. I will admit though, with the sexual RP rules i'm sort of afraid to perform such (even if done privately and in comfort) with some of the rules, though i'm sure looking further into the rules will grant me my answer .. that or a GM.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is the story (in a nutshell) of my character Mythias/Zaaron.

**The story of Mythias takes place in the Wrath of the Lich King. Mythias is a noble, trustworthy human paladin, who devoted his services to both the Light and the Argent Crusade. He devoted his life to protect his loved ones and those of the innocent, even if these 'innocents' were part of the Horde. Though his interests were not revolved around love, there was a small love interest between him and a Night Elf named Syleen.
As the Argent Tournaments carried on, Mythias was matched against powerful agents of the Alliance, Horde, Argent Crusade, and even death knights of the Scourge. Though one match proved to be his downfall, when Mythias was put up against a death knight named Urik. Mythias proved to be the better duelist, though once Mythias successfully removed the death knights helm, it was then realized that this lone death knight was Mythias' best friend. Traumatized by the site of his undead friend, Urik was able to cause a fatal blow to Mythias, puncturing him through his heart, creating a large, open gouge from Mythias' heart up to his neck. After the fatal blow had been delivered, Urik opened up a dark portal which lead into the depths of IceCrown Citadel. The moment happened in such a flash, that not even Tirion Fordring could react in time until Urik stepped into the shadowed doors.
As one thing lead to another, Arthas was able to corrupt Mythias into becoming a death knight, but a death knight not of the scourge. Shortly after recollecting himself, Mythias' was able to escape the grasps of IceCrown Citadel. After his escape, he wandered Northrend for what seemed like years, though truthfully it was only one month. The broken knight threw away his name and put himself into exile, leaving only his new name known as Zaaron. He now wanders Azeroth, seeking acceptance into the Argent Crusade in order to extract even the smallest bit of revenge against Arthas and the Scourge.**

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

All I can say is that I'm looking forward to create new and old characters, along with meeting new people and having a grand adventure worth seeking.
LordZaaron welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Nice to meet you, Joey. I'm Gabriel. Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!