Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: It Was an Eclipse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: e07_19753613.jpg]

And there is moThing you can do.
Sure we can.
We will just have to nuke the moon from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.
...I'm scared. :C
Spoiler:
[Image: come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg]
I fully endorse this eclipse and whichever attempts at stealing babies it may make.
(11-06-2011, 08:11 AM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]I fully endorse this eclipse and whichever attempts at stealing babies it may make.

A Solar Eclipse, then?

Regardless, I have to say, I like the mystery. I approve.
Spoiler:
[Image: Twilight%20Eclipse.jpg]

No, but really. Are you going to post more about it? D:
He probably will. You guys have only given him a day, during which his computer has been wrangling with a Trojan. Just be patient, probably.
[Image: e09_19753467.jpg]

And when there is only a sliver of your Light left...
You seem to be leaving no clues whatsoever, Aphetoros.

It's uneasy, certainly, but also a fraction of teasing. Perhaps a riddle, or an anagram?

Do consider.
Heh. There are clues if you're willing to seek him.
Nice signature.
I certainly was aware of the signature prior to writing my previous post, although did not go into depth more than calculating the involvement of the Argus Wake and attempting to decipher the 'Ebony Castle'.

It turned out as a remark of the Draenei's Elekk.

Strange, and undoubtedly incorrect.
Eh. I'm more leaning towards the Calethos and Blackstone houses, other then the Bisen. Why?

Well, Ebony Castle = Castle made of Black Stone
Plus, I'd imagine that the Eclipse, as a term of shadow, has something to do with Aroes being a Shadow Priest
Stars colliding could refer to the Blood Elf noble houses raging at eachother
And bulbous disease is either the former Booty Bay Plague, or something new in development.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7