Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Sunspire [RP Location]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Exploring the elven regions by air on a test server, I'd come across a few interesting locations you're not able to reach by conventional means. A lot of them have clipping problems and vanishing buildings, like the area of Dead Scar between the Ruins of Silvermoon and Silvermoon City proper, but there was one place that stuck out to me.

[Image: View.jpg]

That's the view from the top of the The Sunspire.

Spoiler:
[Image: Court.jpg]

[Image: Balcony.jpg]

[Image: Overlook.jpg]

[Image: Room.jpg]

[Image: Outside.jpg]

[Image: Balcony2.jpg]

Walking around it does the place more justice than my screenshots, but that's the general layout of the Sunspire's top levels. It's furnished fully already, though that's not to say some usable chairs would hurt. Just be careful you don't fall off as you're taking in the view.
More places for elves.
Great.
Yaaaaaay.
-.-
I approve of this greatly.
Sweet!
We used to use this..I am surprised it wasn't readded to the list.
This is perfect.
Can I marry the Sunspire? I think I will.
(11-07-2011, 10:50 AM)Uthaniel Wrote: [ -> ]Can I marry the Sunspire? I think I will.

Freud would have a field day.

But yes, it's an -awesome- idea.
This looks fantastic.

I'd imagine various blood elven groups will be vying to use this as a representation of their headquarters all at once. :>
I approve of this greatly.
A question, though, how does one go up there OOCly?
I, lover of Eversong and sin'dorei architecture must agree!
Baller.
Sounds like a good place for Sillymoon nobility use as their manor and all that jazz.
I approve.

So much.
(11-07-2011, 10:42 AM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]I approve of this greatly.

(11-07-2011, 10:42 AM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]I approve of this greatly.

Pages: 1 2