Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TLE Presents: When Love Turns to Hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Party Gone Wrong...
~When love turns to hate~

It started as a simple business proposition. A Forsaken, Narek, approached Kapre and gave him samples of candy and perfume, then proposed selling his products wherein half of the total profit will all go to The Love Exchange. Seeing this as an opportunity to begin extending his business beyond only matchmaking and arranging dates, Kapre tasted the samples and saw... they were great! Being the overly trusting derp he is, Kapre went ahead and accepted the proposition, thus began awaiting when the shipment of products will be sent in. The other members of TLE who were present, especially Celes and Jof'waz, however, were suspicious.

And they were right.

Days later, in an effort to save his own ass after baring it (literally) at Kantado after a night of games, Jof'waz suggested a music party wherein Kenny will perform. Kapre takes this as an opportunity to showcase the public all the services The Love Exchange provides: music, baked goods, art, jewelry, and of course, candy and perfume. This was going to be perfect. Everyone will be invited to see what the The Love Exchange has to offer besides profiling and dates!

Ohhh, they had no idea what they were going to....

WHAT: A party gone wrong! The effects will be distributed randomly among players by BK201's Narek. You will either go through a physical or a mental change that could, regardless, turn a meek and mild sheep to a ravenous wolf...

WHEN: NOVEMBER 17, 11 AM-2 PM SERVER

WHERE: PIRATE SHIP 1 OOC. ICly, "The Love Boat", docked in Stranglethorn Vale and open for walk-in.

RULES:

--Characters will have to leave their weapons at a rail of the ship. Regardless if you take Narek's products or not, you are to leave your weapons there.

--Narek will designate the victims' affects depending if you take the candy or the perfume. What will happen will depend on which you take.

--For players who turn violent, senseless murders are disallowed UNLESS YOU PROVIDE A CW TOWARDS YOUR INTENDED TARGET. Mass murder is otherwise not allowed. You must get player permission from your intended victim. This CW must also be made known in the raid chat so any GMs present can witness it.

Signups are available now, though the party itself is walk-in.
I would like to sign up Caravan Fairwinds on one condition.

...that "The Love Boat" is not renamed. :P
(11-10-2011, 10:05 AM)Brisalis Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to sign up Caravan Fairwinds on one condition.

...that "The Love Boat" is not renamed. :P

Oh lol XD <3

This event open to anyone?
When when? NO DATE YA DERP.
(11-10-2011, 10:35 AM)Majyk Wrote: [ -> ]This event open to anyone?

It's open to everyone :)

(11-10-2011, 11:18 AM)Dukica Wrote: [ -> ]When when? NO DATE YA DERP.

EVEN WHEN I'M OOC I AM A DERP. HERPAHERPA.

November 17, hun :)
Bah! Jof'waz made it sound like Kenny was suggesting it!
Also, is this the start of <The Hate Exchange>, your friendly neighborhood nemesis-matchmaker?
Isolia will be there. To glare.
@Brisalis

"The Hate Exchange" sounds like a melting cake in summer for a fat kid to me, but due to my RL busy schedule, I'm not sure if it'll happen. But who knows *shrugs*
Let's count, shall we?

11PM PDT transferred 9 hours in front.... 8 AM for me! Friday! I'll make it!
The event starts 11 AM here, not PM. Unless that'd mean it'd be 8 PM.
Celes will be there. Hilarity issues.

"I'm pregnant! Give me the bloody candy! @_@"