Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I am a very serious RP'er and I love everything about it, I can be very funny at times and I have respect for other players. I was once a GM for several months on thriving WoW server and I have alot of experience with people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from the United States of America and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I played Warcraft 3 when I was younger, and I started playing WoW after BC came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I was looking for a more mature setting of a server, and I also love RP'ing, so this server seemed to fit both of those. Also, i liked the idea that not anyone could just join, it probably keeps things more under control.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I love reacting scenes with Death Knights and most things Northrend themed. Just the general feeling of Northrend and the evil things inside of it are very cool to me and a great source of a long and enjoyable roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race/class is a Human Deathknight, they are a great RP'ing type of character and look very awesome to me. I played one for alot of my retail days and I have just stuck with it since.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect it to be alot of interesting and cool people all having fun with RP'ing in a bunch of creative ways, And hopefully some stuff in Northrend.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The rule about Maturity appeals to me the most. Most RP servers lack it and i'm looking forward to join a server full of maturity. RP'ing isn't all that fun when it's just a ton of people not knowing what they're doing and It will be a blast to join in with a bunch of experienced players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Once upon a time, there was a small village in the valleys of Northrend. The people were all very close to each other and hunted for a living. The village had been there since the very beginning of Northrend itself. Though one day, disaster struck. The large wooden buildings collapsed from being shot at repeatedly with that seemed to be a blue-ish fire. They were undoubtedly being attacked by the evil Lich King's army. Everyone tried to evacuate, but then quickly realized that it was impossible due to a skeletal army approaching from every single direction. A plague of pure evil crossed through their small village, turning the sky above it into a haunting darkness, and turned everyone in the village into even more skeletal beings. All that was left was bones and some flesh that didnt manage to melt all the way off. Doomed to serve the Lich King for the rest of eternity, their small village eventually turned into ruins.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I think i'm good for now.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

Just so you know, death knights are not playable until you achieve gruntship, which require a month of activity. [They time flies by fast, it really does!] I do hope we are what you expect and that you enjoy meeting the others already in our community.

Hope you enjoy your stay!