Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fel Orc models - I require help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that there is a Fel Orc model that makes you able to equip armour and wield weapons which shows up on your character in-game, which is used in the Nether-Drake questline.
I wondered if there was a fel-orc model that also allowed you to equip something on the character's head and face. I know that there are a few spikeless (perhaps spineless too) fel-orcs, for instance the Nether-Drake vendor in that nether-drake island south-east in Shadowmoon Valley. I am not sure if he lets you equip armour, though.

I am thinking of (yes, currently only thinking of) creating a Fel-Orc Warlock. I already have the character as a normal Orc, but I'm thinking of him becoming a Fel-Orc by seeking more power. He's also a former member of the Old Horde.

Shady casters require shady robes with shady hoods.
There is a difference between chaos orcs and fel orcs. All red-skinned orcs are chaos orcs. The spiky ones are called fel orcs, though.

Since you're gonna be covered in your shady robes and hoods, do you still need the model ?
Where can I find out more about the difference of Chaos and Fel Orcs?
And yes, a chaos- or fel-orc model that allows you to equip armour and weapons on the character itself would be appreciated. Or both.
May I suggest Grand Warlock Nethekurse? :D

Edit: He can't change, but I suspect the outfit is cool enough. I don't know.
There's nothing that can have helms. They're messed up like that
His shoulders are larger than his ... anything else.
Perhaps I'll go for a normal fel-orc.

Also, regarding the "spikeless" fel-orcs/chaos orcs, I notice a few caster fel-orcs does not have spikes, but all warrior-ish fel-orcs have spikes.
Blimp!

What's the ID of the Fel Orc model used for the Nether-Drake questline?
The one where you can equip your "own" armour.