Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Hunt for Torr: The Conclusion of "The 'Dear Boss' Letters"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Love lost and unions torn
Redemption far and honor shorn
Three souls will cry and break
And so, my friends, haste you must make!

--==THE HUNT FOR TORR==--
The Conclusion of "The 'Dear Boss' Letters"

Race against time to hunt down Torr and face him! Accompany Hrodebert and Aryeon's team and defeat him once and for all... or assist Urameil as he will attempt to enslave him!

Which side shall you chose?

WHAT: The conclusion of a long-running storyline started since before the restart. It happened when Kapre was kidnapped and a rescue was made... but it turns out, there is more to the story beyond just the derp gone missing. Now, Torr has spread his evil deeds to Mulgore, ambushing a Tauren family and kidnapping not one, not two, but three different people: two little girls and an expecting mother.

WHEN: November 19th 11 PM-2 AM Server (Working time)
WHERE: Stonetalon Mountains
REWARD: 50 IC Silver for all who get involved
RULES:

--Avoid derailment. We anticipate a chaotic event, so please keep OOC chat low and restrict it to whispers.

--Obey DM orders when given. This is a set story with a very specifically planned ending. Although players are given the chance to be involved and make a difference, do not try to hijack the story or you will be kicked out.

--CWs must be issued should you feel you must kill another individual should the two sides clash. Otherwise, no senseless murder or maiming allowed. Torr is available for killing.

--Come on time or you will be left out. The event will close and remain closed after it opens.

The date and time of the event will be announced as soon as Torr's CMC model is either approved or denied. Okay, I'll probably just be morphed. Fffff.

Signups are open. Reply to this thread to sign up.

DMs:
-CappnRob (as Hrodebert and Aryeon)
-imagenashyun (as Urameil and Torr)

ARYEON AND HRODEBERT

1.) Celes (Saiyuu)
2.) Bezington Whammelthrottle (Dukica)
3.) Jum'bwan (Reese777)
4.) Jof'waz (Mathias)
5.) Rylei Sunwing (Erynn)
6.) Felicia Dawnsteel (Kyndari)
7.) Kagrune Shatterfist (Avon)
8.)
9.)
10.)

URAMEIL

1.) Garm'ath Wrathblade (Rowgen)
2.) Sangreala ....something somethin-/whipped (Psycho)
3.) Calin Ursus (Technomancer)
4.) Kathir Blackwood (Saronsen)
5.) Nekrim (Ebenezer)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
Count Celes in on the good guys side. One question though, as an Ace, would she be allowed to participate piloting her airplane?
I suppose that Garm is in. :D
Kapre: CELES DON'T GOOOOOOOOOO ;~; /clings onto her for dear life

I kid XD

(11-12-2011, 06:53 AM)Saiyuu Wrote: [ -> ]Count Celes in on the good guys side. One question though, as an Ace, would she be allowed to participate piloting her airplane?

Not when the fight happens. I actually would not recommend it at all as Stonetalon is fairly wooded. Torr may hide easier from Celes' sight.

Though the idea of an air fight with Celes is too tempting....
An airplane would be too cumbersome I feel for the event. Torr isn't a huge Doomguard, he's roughly humanoid size, so trying to zap him from the air would be difficult, not to mention the trees will get in the way, and the risk of friendly fire.
Count me in. Definitely in. Bezington is the way to go!
Jum'bwan will give those bad guys broken parts.

Sign him up.
Jof'waz needs to show off his goblin engineering anyway. You should know what side he'll join.
Sangreala will be there on Urameil's side.
Btw, depending on how long the event is, I can't be on much longer than to 2 or 3 pm server time, just so you're warned...
I need to ask for everyone's best time so I can arrange a date and hour. The event shouldn't last longer than 2-3 hours.
If 2-3 hours, I say anything before or at 12 pm server time.
Done and done. I'm in, on Felicia Dawnsteel. This should be fun.
Rylei on Aryeon and Hrodebert's side!
(11-12-2011, 03:07 PM)Kyndari Wrote: [ -> ]Done and done. I'm in, on Felicia Dawnsteel. This should be fun.

Team Aryeon, I'm assuming? Or will you be stalking Urameil like last time? :D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6