Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rei's Minecrafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decided to make my own thread full of my screenshots of what i've done as well as keeping track of what I plan to do.

Imagin my joy as I fly away from the spawn point only to find a -giant snow biom- to the south of everything. At first I thought it would be normal sized and had planned to flatted it out...then when digging around the map kept getting bigger and bigger...

I ain't flatting it -all- out now. But I do plan on using a majority if not all of it to build a kingdom! [As such it would be really awesome if you didn't blow the area up. It's hard to miss, giant snow area south of spawn on the map.]

What I'm going to build:
- Castle
- 4 temples for each element
- A cathedral
- Bio-farm.
- City around castle
- 2 or so port cities
- Mage school/tower away from main city
- Small random towns.
- Ruins of old keep/tower/city
- Arena
- Large prison/dungeon
- Rich/poor areas.
- Giant Nyan cat in the sky to be the savior of the kingdom. [And cuz it's gonna be fun to build another one]

I might add to the list when I think of more things that will fit in with it. [Feel free to suggest things.] I'll upload a screenshot soon of the map and where I plan to build what.

Spoiler:

I have the areas color coded. Keep in mind there's a roundabouts. The real sizes may vary. Once done, it will be converted into an RP town for enjoyment!

Grey Areas - Random towns.
Red - Port Cities
Purple - Mage tower/School
Yellow - Ruins
Brown - Dungeon
Green - Biofarm
Cyan - Main city
Blue [Center of Cyan] - Castle
Arena - Somewhere in none marked areas. Not sure yet.
Consider me a helper!

EDIT: Consider building an infirmary? If we get to change our spawn there it can help with possible RP.
... I love you.

EDIT: I'd love to help, as well.
Uploaded a screenshot of where things will be built!
I don't know how to take minecraft screenshots :(
I'd love helping, as well. I can do my tidbits with redstone.
I'd be glad to take everyone's help. [I suck with redstone. DSurr.] An infirmary would be an awesome idea as well, though something in the main city itself.
(11-26-2011, 12:10 PM)Aphetoros Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to take minecraft screenshots :(

It's one of the F keys. I found it by accident when trying to remember the key to change your view (F5).
I believe it's f2
I'll be making the port town later on. Its called Dawnrise (Shaggy Cove by locals). Asked Reigen about it.
So far we have Dotsy on one of the border towns and Dareksar working on one of the port towns! I've got the castle walls done [Thanks to Kretol] and the throne room of the castle is done. Rigley is currently being that one guy who lives in the city basement...when the city gets built. Muhaha made some sort of telescope star thing. [Too lazy to look up the spelling].

All and all things are looking pretty awesome!
I can help with making either the jail or a small town. Possibly even some ruins! :D
I can help blowing up stuff!
(joke)

I would love to help.
<- is semi-good with redstone, but not an expert.
<- Is super-good at building zeppelins. Both modern and fantasy-ish.
I can focus on the wizarding area if that's okay?
To...whoever decided to fill the balcony of my throne room with water. I am highly unamused. :|

Edit: Okay, to whoever decided to -hack me- and do it: I am mad, bro. I know for a fact that I logged off near my cows and did NOT have TNT on my bar. Hurrdurr, couldn't blow it up due to server protection so you decided to flood it instead.
Pages: 1 2