Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: rp weapons (seriously read this)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i have found some pretty cool display ids like the blades illidan used in warcraft 3, a radio, a keyblade, some pretty cool stuff and i make stuff on wow-v.com so i was wondering if i could just help out (btw this is my intro thread or something?)
oh i didnt see the intro forum section rofl
Radio? No radios here.. I think...

THere are Illidan's glaives ingame...

No keyblades here...

Welcome to the server!
okay 1 not a keyblade, its just like a sword that looks like a key, the radio...dude...the goblins hold them, and the illidan glaives, i said the one he held in warcraft 3, means totally different blades
No there are no custom model weapons on this server for those, sorry. And I suggest you look over the Wiki and FAQ if you are new it should lead you to the intro page and tell you how to make a proper one, anyways, welcome. :P
no they are not custom they are like thos reserve ids but u never see them ingame, trust me they work
The simple answer to your suggestion would be a hefty :No:

:mrgreen:
Galdor's post is quite accurate. We do not make lore-heavy items (such as Illidan's glaives) available, the radio is, as far as I know, not a displayable item, and a "keyblade" does not fit into Warcraft lore.
look at all the goblins in the game that u can find, ull eventually find a walkie talkie or something
novice451 Wrote:look at all the goblins in the game that u can find, ull eventually find a walkie talkie or something

Will you find a radio?
Please notice the differences between Walkie Talkie and Radio. A Walkie Talkie is a Radio, but we see Radio usually as the thing blaring loud music.
I know I do.

*grins as he runs over to a flat wooden surface on the floor, bends over to a small radio with extremely large speakers on its sides, almost is if it were elephant ears, and cranks it up. Soon dropping to the wood floor and beginning to break dance!*
Okay I just found the sight again and it's not even a radio or walkie talkie...it's a remote. Sorry hehe...