Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wanted: A Paladin teacher. :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly as the title says. Last time I played Aiden, it was pretty easy to find myself someone to teach him the ways of the Light, but now it has proven a little bit more difficult. So I'm looking for someone to take him down the road of the Paladin. So that's that, really. PM, or reply, or whatever and we can try and work somethin' out. ^.^
...Unless someone else has offered trough PM's, it doesn't look like the search is doing too hot. If you can't find anyone else, I suppose I could fond some time to make a paladin for this. I won't be on for a few days though, since my charger's completely ruined and I need to get a new one.
Well, I only made it today, but yeah. :P If you wanna do it, I'm fine with this. xD
I could help you out with this... I have a character named Dalari who is sort of a Retribution paladin and hangs out in Gurubashi.. Though his location is flexible. Throw me a PM if you're interested and we can work something out! :D