Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Beginnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am inclined to political and travel RP. I have been writing for over 10 years, my sister is a published author; and we both love to write. I prefer WoW private RP because it promotes and nurtures good RP and great story's. I love to be a part of things, even when the storyline focuses on other character. I lo e Roe pay because it introduces you character to things you wouldn't think of, there by giving them a sort of pseudo life, altering and adapting because of IC experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

United States; Primary is English, I also know some french and Spanish

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My uncle introduced Warcraft 2 to my cousins and myself. When they moved up north we used the game to stay in touch and play together. Been a follower ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I have spoken to Kreol before and I like him, I also like to RP. I started my WoW RP here two years ago I believe. I hosted my own WoW server for a while, then got into Rift. I am looking to rejoin the WoW RP world, without the hassle of running and maintaining a server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy political role play a lot. I enjoy having a home, and usually RP from there and go out when people come requiring aid, or there is a server event. Not much of a tavern RPer, but it's nice every now and again.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Night Elf Druid. I love the race and their lore, they were my favorite in warcraft 3. I think they have a great history, they lost so much and yet they hang on. I like druids because they are at one with nature, they themselves are children of it. I associate a good druid to be wise, but also dangerous, anamlistic even in Elven form. Their wisdom makes them honorable and they live long lives and can walk in the Dream

What are your expectations of this server?:

To provide and conducive adult environment to RP within CotH's and Bizz lore. One day in the future; I'd like a home.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No meta-gaming; characters aren't gods. I hate seeing people I hardly know IC and suddenly they are asking about things they could only know if they had read my bio. And Over Powering your character, makes people not want to play with you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Charged with guarding the wilds of Telara and the mortal races, Loraine Eveningstar was among the Frontrunners of the army. She traveled in a group of three; A Priestess and a warrior big as he was round. They traveled the wilds together for years, rarely returning to the Grove; for it was the work they had been given, and something they maintained.

One day a short ride from a Grove, they ran into a group of highway men. They were holding their own, when two low level magi appeared. The warrior took their flames, as Loraine finished them both with dark nether energies. The warrior fell, and the Priestess cried out.

Loraine grabbed her arm, lacing them back to back as men surrounded. “This is it, our death” The Priestess spoke.

“Not just yet,” Loraine spoke, weaving all five natural elements and a sixth of warped shadow. The warrior stood suddenly, life missing in his eyes. He began swinging his sword, reeking devastation with the Mage’s power firing around him.

The Priestess hissed but Loraine turned on her with such anger as the woman stepped back.”We are alive, I did what was needed. You want to heal him, to give his corps to the Gods, be my guest.” She released his body, allowing it to rumble to the ground.The threat was over; for now.

“We ride to the Grove; something is amiss.” Dominance magic had always found ease in her, her will was strong; the other woman listened without much question,

Once in the city Loraine walked to the main hall, to see what the court had going on. The Bloodstorm had passed but now the Kelari broke the covenant, following their passions and conflicts to distant islands.The world became a place of options. The lesser races built grand cities, some elves went to hide among them, to leave the warder’s role they’d been given. Loraine was not one of those; she was loyal to the High elves, it was they who'd learned magic first, she owed them much.

The Mathosian tyrant Aedraxis pledged himself to Regulos, and the High Elves debated throwing their limited numbers against the legions summoned by the Endless Court. The Prince Hylas argued against committing to open battle in what he saw as a Mathosian problem.

So Shyla Starhearth, High Priestess of Tavril, made an impassioned plea imploring the assembled Elves to take arms against the mad king and the dire threat he posed to all Telara.

Loraine answered her call; and found death among the battle. Fire erupted from her hands, a small legion of skeletons bent to her will attacked keeping men at bay. She held alone for longer than she would have thought possible, and then it happened; pain erupted in her chest. She looked down to see blood blossoming from her breast. Two more arrows took her as her skeletons went into a frenzy. They had lost, all was lost. She fell back to the ground, and soon passed from this life.

Rebirth through the Gods was a feeling of undecided beauty and intense feeling. Her knowledge in necromancy multiplied in her time among the dead, and the passionate flames of her souls have re-awakened. Ascended they called them. Upon rebirth she swore evermore to deliver Telara from darkness. Never shall she buckle, flinch, or retire from her burden yet again.

She met a man and woman, together they represented a sort of family; the kind she'd been denied by the wars and separation. She accepted their invitation feeling a great honor to be made apart of their Coven. She serves now, preparing to one day become great once again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I hope this is okay :)
Hello Nephuria, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

More than okay. Thank you for the story!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.