Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cloak, Dagger n' some Holy Water [WH]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have ye ever cursed at the law when a spawn of evil is left allowed to roam and blaspheme without consequence?
Would ye be pleased to see a dagger or bullet sink into the filth, offering judgement the crown does not offer?

The inquisitorial retinue "The Anvil" is not yet complete. We seek to fill two archetypes.
  • The Cleric; a man or woman of the church or other fitting religion, abilities tied to the sacred such as consecration of items or areas, important part of exorcisms, knowledge on anti-dark-arts spells (priest, shaman, druid or possibly paladin)
  • The Rogue; skills of infiltration, connections for info-gathering, knowledge on ways of killing, possibly torture (rogue or hunter)
Requirements: an existing character! (I don't want people to create characters for this RP, I want get hold of those already around that fit for it), Alliance and willing to follow orders and act beyond laws and sometimes even morals.

For more info check out the Idea-thread and the Storyline-thread.

[Image: Rack_03.png]
Heeere's Dino! :D He can surely act in the Rogue role, especially since information-seeking and espionage is among his stronger points (as a gang-neutral crime doctor).
If you still need a holy man once I'm back in the game (whenever that is), then I definitely offer up Stephen for the role. He's a very down-to-earth friar and slightly radical preacher who admittedly has more expertise in mending and protecting than banishing the unholy, but I'm sure he could pick up a lot along the way. :D
(12-03-2011, 05:38 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: [ -> ]Heeere's Dino! :D He can surely act in the Rogue role, especially since information-seeking and espionage is among his stronger points (as a gang-neutral crime doctor).

I am surely not fathoming what you wrote cause what I gather is a spying criminal with some anatomyknowledge.

Care to elaborate for me?

Sol - You have no idea when you will get back and be somewhat active?
(12-05-2011, 02:51 PM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2011, 05:38 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: [ -> ]Heeere's Dino! :D He can surely act in the Rogue role, especially since information-seeking and espionage is among his stronger points (as a gang-neutral crime doctor).

I am surely not fathoming what you wrote cause what I gather is a spying criminal with some anatomyknowledge.

Care to elaborate for me?

No problem.

Dr. Dino is essentially a residential doctor who, while he does work with law-abiding civilians and others who are in need, will take in and even hide injured or ill criminals. As far as gangs and organizations go, he's strictly neutral... but he does take in information that otherwise should remain confidential. If anyone needs information regarding certain criminal activity, or anything that goes on in Stormwind behind closed doors, Dr. Dino is one you can go to, which he'll tip you anonymously (he goes by "Serpant" as a code name).

As a doctor, he does have anatomical knowledge, and he is fully capable of torture, especially with certain hand-made tools. In addition, he is capable of making discreet kills that very few can trace back as to who and how the kill was made.

A note, though: Dr. Dino can be assigned to get out of his way for espionage and scouting, but you'd have to pay him a great sum of money--mostly because Dino is a cripple and has very limited mobility. He can, though, hide very well for long periods of time, in which he can either scout for information, or make a discreet kill.
I'd be thrilled to join in on the fun, unfortunatly I don't have any characters that would fit in the role, so I'll keep myself recommended should you not be able to find anyone else to fill these roles.
What is this about?
ImagenAshyun - I am intrigued. What about we discuss this further ingame or over PM? We should come to some agreement about the terms of his membership if you are still interested.

Holynexus - Check the links on the top!

Arrillian - Got any good ideas on a cleric then?

SHAMELESS BUMP!
Ah, I apologise for not letting you know sooner, but I've found a temporary solution for my technological woes. If you're at difficulty in finding a cleric still, Stephen remains free. :D
I'm still interested. We can PM or talk in-game :)
Necro-interest-check!
Of course there'll be a new thread made for this because it's inaccurate at the moment.