Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The shadows beckon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... Not so much the shadows... as me. Anyway... To the point. I've been gone for awhile, and will be gone for awhile. Hehe. I would give you the reason, but then you'd think I was a pathetic little drama queen, which you probably do think. I don't mind if you do, but keep it to yourself. Lol. Anyway, yeah... Margarite and my other charecters will be hunting for artifacts or herbs, or something. So... See you people around, sometime. Luff you all.

Edit: Oh... yeah... if you would like, you can post quickly. I'll stay on the forums for awhile, before mysteriously disappearing for awhile.

Edit2: ....I misspelled edit... I am... sad.
Hope you enjoy wherever you go. :)
Be safe, Rhia, and good luck with whatever you're doing.

Oh and...

What a drama queen... Gosh.

Ehehe... Be back when you can, yeah?
Thanks peeps...
Bah, sorry to double paste n' all. Anyway... I'll be back for awhile... I guess. I'll talk on the forums. I don't really have the heart to log onto WoW anymore, or the will to RP... I'm sorry. Maybe something will hit me, and I'll get back into RPing... but yeah... I'll talk to you peeps on the forums, or by PMs if you'd like. Miss you all, and I'm selfish and lazy. Sorry.