Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aloof engineer looking for trouble!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy! My boy, Kathias, is a bit of a nut. He loves bringing people together and making people happy. He loves money and conquest, adventure, life, love and happiness. The problem is that he's borderline insane! It's tough to find him a focus in this world and I was simply seeing if any others out there needed any help from an experienced engineer, albeit one who is a bit mental.

Honestly, I'm new to this server and just looking for a story line to get my feet wet. PM me or respond if interested!
(12-05-2011, 09:00 AM)Kathias Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy! My boy, Kathias, is a bit of a nut. He loves bringing people together and making people happy. He loves money and conquest, adventure, life, love and happiness. The problem is that he's borderline insane! It's tough to find him a focus in this world and I was simply seeing if any others out there needed any help from an experienced engineer, albeit one who is a bit mental.

Honestly, I'm new to this server and just looking for a story line to get my feet wet. PM me or respond if interested!

The bolded bit sounds like he'd fit in quite well in <The Love Exchange>.... save the insane part, but the administrator, Kapre (played be me), is a super trusting derp who thinks too well of people. We do, though, have two engineers in that guild: Celes, played by Saiyuu, and Jof'waz, played by Mathias.

I have two engineers outside the guild, though, if you're looking strictly for engineer RP. They are:

Bastos: Blood Elf. Mostly a mount tinker, specifically bikes. I would describe him like a biker bandit, often aiming to mug people while running into trouble. If you're looking for adventure, you'll likely find it with him. He's part of <Illumitato>, if you're also seeking a guild (run by Ghiardak).

Dino: Human. Also a tinker, focusing on creative weaponry and bodily enhancement, but unfortunately, almost never leaves Stormwind. He's a kind, polite, friendly soul... if you're a woman. To men? Ohhh, he's surly, irritable, impatient, and even violent if you irk him enough. He's also deformed and a cripple, so it's interesting to see people react to his appearance and little mobility. As for adventure, well, he's a crime doctor and a spy. You can decide, if Kathias is human or Alliance, if Dino is a more suitable RP buddy for him.
That sounds wonderful! I'd like to have some time to hang around with the guild. What times are you normally on?
Normally? Late evenings Server time, starting around 10 PM up to about 1-2 AM. On occasion I can pop up earlier, but that is rare and sporadic, usually involving pulling teeth.
That's sounds about right for myself! I work later shifts but I'm usually around about the same time.