Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Sir's and Dukes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright. I have an idea for a comic duo to be brought to CotH.

Basically, I will be playing Sir Leonard Bennard Bennin II of Alterac. Whoever accepts this first will be playing his witty partner Duke Dukenson the Poor of Gilneas. Do note, neither of them are actual Sir's or Dukes, they're just really high-and-mighty in personality. They are extremely racist to all non-Alliance races (And occasionally even some Alliance races).

Also, whomever plays Duke Dukenson the Poor of Gilneas will have to remember their in-game name is Dukenson for one, and for two, there are no restrictions. Be whatever you want to be. Just make it comic, and make it in a way where he's almost like a Lackey to the good Bennin II. And the best part. Duke Dukenson has a pair of coconuts. Some may ask 'BUT IT'S A TEMPERATE ZONE?!' and he'll say 'Got it from some Swallows.'

Together, we will make witty jokes, spread our names across Azeroth, duel wittily against all opponents and somehow survive them all, and then together rule the comedy of CotH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PM me or post here with other questions you would like to have.

Edit: COCONUTS
I might be interested.

Except I can't WoW right now.

HGGGGN.
Duke Dukenson needs a pair of coconuts.

That is all.
CappnRob... How long is the ETA for your return to the WORLD OF WARCRAFT...?
(12-08-2011, 08:44 PM)zenethen Wrote: [ -> ]CappnRob... How long is the ETA for your return to the WORLD OF WARCRAFT...?

Probably another week or two. Could be longer. Immy has to replace the battery in her laptop.
Eh. Sir Leonard Bennard Bennin II of Alterac can wait... I'm not gonna be making him until Dukenson is made at the same time anyways. Oh, and remember, they have to be human!