Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing Tetsal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been playing WoW for going on two years. During those two years my home was and never deviated from Wyrmrest Accord. I decided I wanted to try a private server however, after taking a brief hiatus from the game (due to insufficient funding). After a bit of searching and prodding I stumbled across this site and the community itself seems very promising. I am a experienced heavy rper who knows his IC from his OOC.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from America and speak English primarily, although I know a fair share of German, Burmese, and Thai.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine had introduced me to the game after I had mentioned searching for a mmo that was a bit more immersive than the one's I had currently experienced. They pointed me to WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found this server through google search, and I have decided to try my hand at this one in particular due to the promising state of affairs.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a very versatile rper, and enjoy a variety of rp formats. From serious to comical, I think the story itself is what matters most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's a bit cliche but I really enjoy Blood Elves. They have a history of magic abuse and addiction, and their power hungry nature and frailty, for me in the least, make them one of the most intricate characters with a vast multitude of rp possibility/character personality combinations.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be a productive member of the community within the server and actively uphold a positive enjoyable rp experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I enjoy most the attentiveness that is taken toward keeping a certain public decorum while taking part in bigger rp's (Ie no vulgarities or intertwining IC and OOC. Not to mention keeping adult content separated from the younger players who should not be subjugated to it. I don't condemn adult rp, not every story is full of sunshine and tire swings. However, there is a time and place in which adult rp should be managed within.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The balmy magically infused air of Silvermoon rustled through my shortened red hair, relaxing my body with a carefree breeze. This was it, after all this time I made it back home. It was odd to see how not much had changed since I had departed last. The streets were littered with my kind as usual, peppered with the occasional troll and elf. I took several steps forward, shaking with what could only be relief. I made it. I mean, sure it wasn't all -that- dangerous...the line of work I was in. That was, unless you got caught. Or mugged along the way....or eaten by some savage beast or who knows what else. Maybe there were several occupational hazards I hadn't taken into consideration. None of that mattered now though. I was home, and I was safe. I slowly began to trek through the city to my favorite inn, preferring to take the Murder Row entrance out of habit. Sitting at the largest of tables in the facility, I tilted my chin upward and began to drift into a pleasant daydream. A daydream that was interrupted rather expeditiously as a hand came to rest on my shoulder. "We're closed." I said calmly, half amused as I expected some old acquaintance to be attached to the hand. The voice that had responded was not familiar to me in any sense aside from the discernible tone of petulant contempt. "I'm not looking for your wares." the ruffian returned. As I turned I noted that while he was indeed of my race, I could not make out any facial features or other discernible markings. being outfitted in leather from head to toe would make the action of doing so....well difficult. Slowly standing, I begin to calculate the possibilities. "Then what are you looking for?" I asked, attempting a confident assertive tone. Which of course I never again attempted to perform, once I heard his reply.

"I'm not looking for anything. I found you. And now we'll be heading to see a companion of mine that also would like to find you."

My lucky day, Kidnapped in less than an hour since my triumphant return. It could be worse I suppose, at least I wasn't being mauled by plague hounds....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Um...I hope I did the story thing correctly. Just kind of went with it, considering I didn't know particularly what was being asked. And I hope I get permission to join the community and have fun with everyone. Thank you, whoever takes the time to read this massive amount of text.
Hello tetsal, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thanks for the story! We hope you have fun, too, and... don't worry. I read bigger blocks of text.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
Good story you have there, tetsal!

Another Blood Elf RPer. I hope you -really- like Blood Elves for their history and not because they are in the fashion of RP nowdays, and hope that you'll RP them properly!

Good luck!