Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What just happened in the Initial Approval section.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We may, in the very near future, be making a small change to the approval system. This won't change anything on your end (so you won't have to do anything extra or special), but it will speed up the process.

Those profiles that required little or no editing to gain initial approval are now approved. If you are among those with newly-approved profiles, thank you! By sticking to the lore and watching your spelling and grammar the first time, you've made our job much easier, and in return your profile has moved through the system easily.

Those of you who are not approved yet, let there be no wailing or gnashing of teeth yet. These profiles required more discussion, and now we're either waiting on a response from you or a GM needs to read them over more carefully before giving approval.

As always, if you have any questions, ask 'em here.
Waaaaaait, so what's the Change? Is it profiles only need 1 stage of approval now?
Not exactly. The details are still being discussed and agreed upon.
That kind of answers a question I was going to post.
I have been looking to see if Norman my undead rogue had been approved, he has got his initial but I cant find the profile anywere, even when I searc h for my own posts.. he has vanished.. :shock:
Is this norman?
So, in other words. If the profile had only one or no editing needed. It's approved without going through initial approval? Sounds good, seeing as it will speed the process very much and help a lot.
Not exactly, Kaiza. From what posts were approved this morning I gather that this is how it works:

1. Someone posts a profile.

2. The profile gets Initial Approval without needing to be changed at all.

3. The profile is stamped "Approved" as soon as a GM notices it in the IA section.

In essence, if you correct all your mistakes early-on in Word, look at your lore thoroughly, etc. Your profile is bumped through the system regardless of the place it has in line.
Kaghuros Wrote:Not exactly, Kaiza. From what posts were approved this morning I gather that this is how it works:

1. Someone posts a profile.

2. The profile gets Initial Approval without needing to be changed at all.

3. The profile is stamped "Approved" as soon as a GM notices it in the IA section.

In essence, if you correct all your mistakes early-on in Word, look at your lore thoroughly, etc. Your profile is bumped through the system regardless of the place it has in line.

If this is true, we should have a lot more approved characters soon. Awesome!
If your profile "vanished", check the wiki! It was likely approved and placed there!
Qaza Wrote:If your profile "vanished", check the wiki! It was likely approved and placed there!
Thank Qaza it was..