Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thadarian's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
After my own personal opinion, I think i'm actually just a normal Rp'er...I like to have fun and just enjoy the good Rp with friends and strangers I meet inside the game...I like Exciting Rp and where things mostly happens all the time, "But don't get me wrong.." I do also like relaxing in a tavern hanging out drinking a beer or stuff like that...I think i'm a normal Rp'er as most of the peoples I've met and just wants to play it because I think it's really fun and exciting. I like to be active and keep up finding new things to do and and figure out new ideas to more exciting and fun RP with those around my toon.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Denmark and my primary language is Danish, but I talk alot of English on a normal day where i'm just in school or at work...so English isn't really a problem for me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft, "Yeah uhm.." I think it was from the very start where "Warcraft lll Reign of Chaos" came out...I didn't really play the the first and the second warcraft, but simply because I didn't like the graphics..then I've played retail wow for some time and another Private server before this one...so I've alot of warcraft experience....and the Lore isn't a problem, i've used hours on several web-sides just to read up on several lores about all the races and stuff like that.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found this place because a very sweet person and a good friend already had her RP here and told me about how good it was, so I asked if she would help me...and here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds of Roleplays really....just about Tavern RP to the most dangerously ones...I just like to have fun and be excited.. and hang out with friends...though I don't like just to sit around a campfire, and there is nothing going on besides OOC chat here and there...but aslong as peoples are talking, i'm happy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If I could pick two...I would pick a Bloodelf male and human male and the classes is most likely warriors and rogues...I like to Rp those races because I love their lore and because I have alot of good memories with them from my last server. And I don't really know how to explain it, I just think they are the right races and classes for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it will be fun and Exciting, now when I've heard so many good things from my friend...
So I sure hope that there will be some fascinating RP and something that can keep peoples entertained.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well I like those rules you have set up....because on the previous server I was on...they didn't respect most of them...I just hope that the peoples in here accepts the rules and follows them..
I kind of like all of them..and I don't really have anything to add or say to them..it's some nice and good rules

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I will write the story under my Grunt application...."I hope that is okay?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

And no not really..I think that everything is fine...and now I just hope that i would be given persmission to start... have a nice day/evening.
Hello Thadarian, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

You may write the story any time you wish, yes.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
I ask out of pure curiosity, might you be Thadarian from Prologue? Just wondering. :P
Indeed it is :D And I can see it's you Kimmy?
Indeed it is, from Phase C and Sandbox I'm sure you'd recognize me.. xD nice to see you on this server. Appears I might have not been the only one sort of sick of Sandbox! :P
Indeed Sandbox and CH was very boring, not much to do, for my opinion was Phase C the most succeding phase ever, because I had things to do all the time :)