Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dawning33's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've always been a role-playing kind of person, whether it was in computer games or tabletop RPGs. Ever since I was little liked my Zelda and Final Fantasy games, I think you know there's a difference when you like playing a game for a story and someone else just wants to reach the next level or find a new piece of awesome loot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm American, living in the backwards state of Florida. American is my primary language ;-) I can do some spanish (if I have to, it will be bad)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Childhood friend of mine introduced me to Warcraft 2, it was pretty fun but it wasn't until Warcraft 3 that I got hooked. So many fun maps to play... and everyone obsessed over DOTA ugh.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
A nice google search of WoW private roleplay servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I try and keep it simple a lot of the time, working up from nobody to slightly more epic. People like to overlook the potential in some of the simple things you can roleplay, like fishing. Ok, I've never roleplayed fishing, but you get my point, right? Sometimes you just gotta keep it real, complex doesn't necessarily make for a good story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans are always fun, they kind of embody that simplicity I mentioned above. That said, I like my elves, Night or Blood. As for classes... priest usually, sometimes mage, rogue, or druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I find it's best to walk into some things with no expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maybe the don't-go-overboard-with-silliness rule? It's a little annoying when you're searching a forum for some information and you have to go searching past a bunch of posts to find the information you're looking for!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uhm, I think I'll fill this out later... if that's alright with you! ^_^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't think so. I'll keep you posted!
Hello Dawning33, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

[i][Fill it out at your leisure, of course. Do keep me posted, for questions I adore./i]

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.