Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Winter Veil Presents!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Winter Veil, folks!

Tomorrow (Dec 25th), Greatfather Grakor will be handing out presents to folks starting at around noon server time. I would suggest to try to plan RP before or after that time, presuming you'll be online.

Now, bear in mind that there will be some restriction to items, and depending on what you request you may not be allowed to use it ICly. We will probably state as much when any certain item is requested. Also, no heroic gear (or equivalent-level PvP gear) will be gifted, sorry! Think of something fun to request! Preferably, write up a list of your top three choices in case your first or second choice is declined.

For anyone not able to attend, a separate thread will be started after the event to put requests in. Keep an eye out for it!

For gift ideas or to see what was given last year (or see what folks get this year as it's happening), feel free to visit the spreadsheet!
Whot? Grakor is going to make me pink...? :D
Just to ensure limited ocnfusion, will we be allowed to have a few character's get presents?
Or will only one character be allowed a present?

Just asking because I noticed several people last year had multiple character's get presents. :D
This year it will be one gift per player. It would take an unreasonable amount of time and work if it were per character, I'm afraid. Sorry!
Thank you in advance for your Winter Veil kindness. :)
Understood!
And like Brisalis just said, Thank you for this wonderful Winter's Veil Gift Giving!
:D
I know what I want. A MURLOC SUIT!
Eeeeeee! *bounces in seat excitedly* Yay! We love you!
My favorite games and Christmas -and- Dalikan gets an epic title? HOO-RAH!
Awesome! Where might the thread for gifts be? I won't be able to come online today I'm afraid..