Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: PvE RolePlay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've read something here talking about RP PvE. A place will get stronger every day if no one comes to clear it, right? For example, if I cleared a few mobs in the Dead Scar, would you delete them, or simply let it pass by?

I asked this In Game, and Heari told me to post this question here. I am worried 'cause I just saw two Elite Abominations near Silvermoon. So, what do you say?
The general approach is that if you get a suitable force together (you'll need more than just yourself!) and do it, then post us an epic (but feasible) tale of how it went down, we'll count the area as cleared and remove the mobs. Keep in mind it takes a lot of EFFORT, though!
I see, thanks. One more thing, this only counts for those extra mobs, or for all of them?
All of them! If we could gather enough people, we could clear the path from Sunstrider Isle to Falconwing square for example, (If the Deathknight is still there)
Oh... He's there. He's always there... *Flashbacks of people getting killed in one hit*

It'd be great if we could clear the path to Falconwing Square.
CROW could be hired to attempt and do it. :D
Heh, as good as that would be, CROW are a mercenary guild. Simple steel weapons probably won't do much damage on Deathknights. Or the Undead for that matter. Not saying CROW aren't good, they're the best. Ever.

If we had enchanted weapons, maybe. I'm no expert, so I'm not sure. We'd need a sorcerer or 10 for sure. Maybe a few bombs aswell...
Then at some point I think we should do it.. Once we get enough people together, I think it might be a good idea if we were to do a few OOC runs at it first, just to see what happens, only it would be a bugger if we all get together with our best armour and axes all sharp and shiny only to get a full group wipe out lol.. And lets face it, we all know what that feels like..

Just my 2 peneth..
If stormwind sends assistance i'd only be too happy to help but ofc my Char is in the stormwind infantry so he dosnt act without orders, so if my guy had a IC'ly reason to go, count me in!
Guys, you're thinking wayyy too small here. Why worry about Falconwing square, eh?! Why isn't anyone thinking about clearing those pesky pirates out of CROW territory!?

Our ship needs to be pro-... oh wait.
Hey... Hawk's a pirate. Dont' kick him! Cry
OK boys and girls lets think about this.. Azeroth is a mess since the plague hit us, yes?
The Horde and alliance nations for the most part are at peace with each other.
Azeroth is a mess with abominations and scourge activity every were.

I suggest we join together and instead of RP`ing getting drunk in the tavern or telling war stories etc we get out there as a combined force and step by step we take back what is ours. Of course this wil meen High up meetings ICly and orders being given out in places like Stormwind, Orgrimmar and the like.

Then, once we have ICly taken care of business we can settle down and live a life, start a business or what ever..

I Say its time to take back what is ours.
noscere Wrote:
I Say its time to take back what is ours.

:shock:
::Slowly looks around::

Tobala would like information on this...that he would.

::Eye twitches and a malicious grin appears::

He wants to help, he does.
Many elfs fighting a group of scourge...completely focused on the group ahead of them. ::Evil cackle::
Well, it does seem like a good idea, taking back what is ours and all that. Xerthach would be in for that.. he hates the Scourge..
Pages: 1 2