Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ebonlock's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Whelp I'm 20 years old, I spend most of my time at work or moderating a minecraft RP server. Don't worry I'm not here to advertise that I just want to RP in WoW without the absurd $15 fee (I'm very poor) and.... I like long walks on the beach? *gets shot*

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from America, the state of Virginia to be specific and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started a little bit before the burning crusade came out. Forgive me I can't remember the proper date but a few years none the less.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Typed "wow private RP server" into google and bam here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Traveling with companions is my favorite but I'm flexible and always up for anything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always had a love for magic so I typically play anything that involves it. However my favorite would have to be a night elf mage. As a race they know how dangerous magic can be but many young Kaldori would love to jump on the chance to use something that was once forbidden. (being a rebel wooo!)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to just have a good time RPing and meet some new friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. This trait goes so underused because everyone wants to be a special snow flake. People just don't understand that in an MMO setting there is no main character (Except maybe a NPC) and personally I love being a part of other peoples stories as well as my own.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story eh? I'll tell you one from my youth... now I was just about -your- age when I made my first trip to Darnassus. It was a hot and humid day in Dalaran and I wanted nothing more than to stay inside and read. My master had other plans "Get out here boy!" He shouted at the window "We have things to do, hurry up!". I closed my novel and headed out to where he was standing. "Where are those damn runes" he growled as he shuffled through his pack. Sluggishly I said "What could we possibly do today? It's scorching out.". His head shot up and his eyes met with mine "You're never going to learn anything if you just sit on your butt all day.". I rolled my eyes "You still haven't said what we're doing." at that moment he tossed a teleportation rune at me and shouted a spell. Confused I looked around too see all the grand buildings of the city of magic turned into trees. "By the light what has this old fool done! He's turned all the buildings into trees!" I thought to myself. He quickly appeared next to me and said "Beautiful isn't it?" I turned to him frightened and said "Beautiful!? the city is now made of trees!". To this day I've never seen some one move so fast, He smacked me upside the head and said "No my dimwitted apprentice this is the Kaldori city of Darnassus."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As I said before I'm an admin of a minecraft RP server and as such you have my word I will not be advertising it here. Although I would love to bring over my friends from there and build an overall bigger community of Roleplayers.
Hello Ebonlock, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thanks for the story. I'd be glad to approve your minecraftian compadres.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.