Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 403 On Wiki and Account Management.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ever since Kretol changed the site host today/yesterday, I don't have access to the Wiki or the Account Management page. It gives me a 403 Forbidden error each time I tried.

So far, I tried resetting my router/modem and deleting my cookies.

Any suggestions?

Exact error:
Spoiler:
Apache mod_qos/9.69 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at wiki.conquestofthehorde.com Port 80
Try pinging wiki.conquestofthehorde.com and account.conquestofthehorde.com (presuming you have Windows, open up a command prompt with Windows Key+R and typing in cmd, then type ping wiki.conquestofthehorde.com and then ping account.conquestofthehorde.com).
What IP address do they both resolve to?
173.245.61.42, it seems.

Is that accurate?
Yes. Which browser do you use?
Google Chrome, at the moment. Shall I try in a different browser?

EDIT: Tried on Internet Explorer (Only other browser on hand, seeing as I forgot to install another) and got the same result.
The only thing I can suggest for the moment is to go back into a command prompt, then type ipconfig /flushdns and see if that helps.
Hrm... Still no dice.
Quite odd, but thanks for the help anywho, Krets!
Hmm. It seems for whatever reason, your IP address is banned in the htaccess file. That's quite... interesting. Let me see why that may be.
Huh, that's odd... I never recall getting any form of ban. The sites just became inaccessible earlier today.
I'm not sure if I should post here for it belongs to Adam, but I'm having a similar problem.

except this is the error:

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.
I must second that. Seems something changed, but the Wiki gives me a 'Website Offline. No Cached Version' of Cloudflare. The Account Management gives me a 404 - Not Found.
And nevermind, the wiki is working for me now!
Adam, I removed that IP ban from the htaccess file. Interestingly enough, though, it was in there on the previous host as well. Perhaps your IP address recently changed? I know two other users here have used that IP address before.
Hrm... I honestly don't quite know. I'll look into it sometime. For now, the Wiki seems to be working fine, but the Account Management thing seems to continue giving me the 403 message.

EDIT: There we are. Seems to be fixed. Thanks for all your time and help, Krets!
The same IP bans were in the account htaccess file. Amusingly enough, Loxxy also apparently ended up getting herself banned from the wiki and account site. ;)
Pages: 1 2