Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Banners! Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I think it's time for something new. Something more... Hordey. I'm definitely not an ar-teest, so if anyone would like to create a banner or two to display up top, it would be much appreciated.

If you would like to do so, please use a resolution no larger than equal to 900x160 (but preferably not much shorter/narrower than that). Also, please keep any text to just 'Conquest of the Horde' - no added flavor text.

Any contributions would be welcome, but I'd prefer to use only one logo this time so it can be cached. If there are several super-awesome ones, I could probably still use them all, but one is preferred (or maybe I'll just find a SSI that can rotate through them less often).
Note: It would look very consistent if 900x160 was THE standard, or extremely close to it.
Then it shall be! 900x160 will be the required resolution!
It gets automatically scaled anyhow based on the browser window size, so I figure it's not too big. Hehe
Sample banners. I'd like to get daytime versions of Warsong Hold, but meh, it's 10 PM. These are mostly tests.

Give me good locations, and I'll see if I can make better banners. Admittedly, I stink at backgrounds, and I doubt we'd want character art for banners.

Spoiler:

[Image: cothbanner011.png]

[Image: cothbanner012.png]

Mm. Banners.

Spoiler:
[Image: CotHbanner_wolfrider2.png]

[Image: CotHbanner_wolfrider1.png]

Edit: Edited the first one and made more!

Spoiler:
[Image: CotHbanner_wolfrider3.png]

[Image: CotHbanner_elf1.png]

[Image: CotHbanner_tauren1.png]

[Image: CotHbanner_tirisfal1-1.png]

[Image: CotHbanner_troll1-1.png]

Edit2: Some of the colours might look off. Will try to fix that tomorrow.
Edit3: False alarm... it seems.
You do a better job than I do!
@ Dilly.. I don't really like blood elves, but that banner made them cool in my eyes.

Awesome job. Like them all so far.
I love the Blood Elf one.

8D
The blood elf one is my favorite <3
... I like the Forsaken one.
/black sheep
Oooh, the tauren one! :3
I love them all~
Super gewd job, Dilly!
I knew this was going to happen. Everything looks awesome so far. Thank you both for your work!
They look great! Wonderful!

(We also need Conquest of the Human banners *cough*)
Pages: 1 2