Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fortune's Pursuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..a DnD adventure for fame and gold!

This is a small storyline I plan to hold during the next months. I recruit a small group of people into a grand quest! Drena Firebeard is looking for a magical ring, said to bring gold, fame and good fortune to whomever comes in its possession. A band of heroic adventurers gather to recover the relic aboard their ship, the Fortune's Pursuit!

But before they manage to put their hand on the holy relic, they will need to find it! Events will take place, some not even involving combat, between ship battles and dunjeon crawling, the small band will grow and carve their way into the grand books of History...or die trying.

Gold, fame, adventures, redemption, plotting, stealing, fighting, the reasons to join are endless! Whomever wants to participate, please post! If you want to hold your own events as part of the guild plot or make your guild guest star of the events (or just plainly want to Roleplay) let me know too. The first event should soon take place! :)

It won't be in pen and paper format, it's too complicated and I feel not always fun..it's a DnD adventure in typical CotH roleplay form.
I support this, and my archaeologist will come along for the ride. Need a representative from the Explorer's League?!
Totally! I have an interested dwarf, but when I say "five characters" it could well be seven, or anything smallish ;)
Howabout a boasty little dwarf that prizes herself a dragon hunter? - She has never seen a dragon in her life.
Sure thing :)