Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Minako's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello there my name is Christopher, I am 26 almost 27 years old. I am avid gamer and rper in online games. I have been roleplaying for several years on Guild Wars, Retail WoW, Second Life and chat rooms. I am kind, social, fun loving.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United Kingdom, and I speak English as my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A friend of mine on Guild Wars constantly bugged me and pestered me about trying out, I eventually gave in and tried the trial...needless to say I've been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I have heard about this server from a member of this community, I won't name names for privacys sake. They told me about the role playing experience here and I was intriguied to see it for myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Action, comedy, horror, sometimes romantic, dramatic (as in soap operatic) basic social pub rp

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elf/Warrior, as the belf character model just looks the best in comparison to my original Human/warrior, the human/warrior combination was the first combination I had in WoW, the warrior class itself became my most comfortable, plus warriors kick ass anyways.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect a high quality of role play within the game world, polite and friendly GM's that assist with any problems, questions or queries I might have.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The amount of effort to maintain a mature and sensible atmosphere within the server, to prevent it from degenerating.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Minako stepped on the hard wooden floor of the dock, the warrioress returning from a grueling campaign within Northrend to see the banner of the Alliance alongside the banner of the Horde, the woman smiling as she knew her efforts weren't all for nothing. She and her comrades made a difference in those unforgiving icy wastes. And to see the two once warring factions now alongside one another brought hope and strength to her aching body. Minako knew that it wouldn't be long before she was sent out to quell another uprising, may it be Orges, Gnolls, Murlocs or something more sinister, She knew Quel'delar in hand she would set out and face the challenge head on, for she was not only fighting for the glory of the Alliance, she was now fighting for the Horde!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I hope I will be a welcome addition to this community. I promise I shall not bring any emoing or drama with me. What happens IC is IC and OOC is OOC. I look forward to taking my first steps into your realm.
Hello Minako, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for your story! I played a bit of Second Life and Guild Wars myself. Did some Star Wars RP in SL, heh.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
Yay, welcome! ^_^