Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I'm gone... For good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Pulls out a piece of crumbled paper and begins to read*

As 'sad' (Happy) as it seems, I'm leaving CotH since I have no desire to role-play anymore. I also wasn't that good of a rper, but thats not the point... The point is, I got a lot of things to do, and whenever I feel like I have the urge to rp, I would log on to only find it gone. So I decide to say my fairwells.

To all my friends and enemies that I have made on Boan, Solis, and Montag, I thank you. Not only you, but you acting as your character have actually given me a spark, a reason to come up with theses characters. But now, all the creativity has long left me. Whether you were trying to kill me or just simply act as a friend, you have put me in the spot to give my characters a reason to be who they are today.

It was a blast hanging around with you guys and girls and I hope that maybe one day, I can somehow re-develop the urge to role-play, if not... Well then, I'll just drop my msn down below:

[email protected]

Looks like I'm back to FPS and strategy games.

Best of luck to ya! Hope your creative drive returns again at some point.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Tria will miss her Boan.
:l
I miss Boan already D;
Fine... I'm coming back, due to you noobs missing me.
Welcome back!

And remember, there's always one nub missing you so before you leave..

.. Eradicate them all! *cackle* .. Or well, just don't leave. *nod*
Bye bye, at least I like you because you play FPS games, do you like CS?

Welcome back. ^_^
Conquest of the Horde is like retail, at times; they always come back.
At times they can always leave.
Welcome back, Boanman!