Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ironsea123's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a (at least self-proclaimed) artist who has always taken a liking to MMOs and, a little more recently, RP within them. I don't usually talk much out-of-character which is often the complete opposite case when in-character. I find the atmosphere created by virtual social interaction to be fascinating and admittedly tantalizing to partake in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States of America. I primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft way back when Burning Crusade released and was referred to the game by a friend.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I was supremely weary of the dedicated Blizzard servers' decline in actual RP and/or the enforcement of it. I wanted to find a roleplay community that was both established and maintained by roleplayers; given that roleplay needs roleplayers to survive, who could do it better?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the roleplay that others enjoy. That is to say, I often will covertly insert myself into any relatively public RP situation I can via some roundabout, yet often (hopefully) subtle means. I'm also a fan of bar/inn RP and all that comes with it. "Epic" style RP almost never hurts either.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Forsaken rogue is my race/class of choice. I love the idea and aesthetic of the Forsaken, and who doesn't love a steathly assassin-type zombie? A few people, I'm sure. But certainly not me!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect there to be a solid community of RPers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The general rule that everyone is expected to RP, I honestly found the people on designated "RP servers" who never once typed a single emote to be a waste of a space better filled by someone who would actually RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

-----

The sun, though gleaming through the dawn mist, brought no warmth to those standing over the desecrated grave. The undertaker grimaced at the claw marks left in the vacant casket, the man and woman beside him stood only with their mouths agape, none of them turning to face each other, petrified in their own way at the terribly unnatural fate that befell the one they had hatefully buried who had now awakened; he would, they thought, undoubtedly be vindictive...

-----

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Not a thing!
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Ironsea123!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Welcome to CoTH! Hope you have fun!