Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scholomance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know if this is possible or not, but I humbly ask this:

Could there be an phased, mobless version of Scholomance for RP? I can assure, it would be in use. Its evil, and fits many kinds of evil guys. Mortem Aeternus would gladly use it as a base. (Wake and Aeternus are related)

Thank you!
(01-12-2012, 10:07 AM)Dareksar Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if this is possible or not, but I humbly ask this:

Could there be an phased, mobless version of Scholomance for RP? I can assure, it would be in use. Its evil, and fits many kinds of evil guys. Besides, Argus Wake are already based around it, in Caer Darrow. It would make sense if they could access Scholomance. Also Mortem Aeternus would gladly use it as a base. (Wake and Aeternus are related)

Thank you!

Argus Wake wasn't based around it! We were just using it for a three-day long event.

And I do believe it is possible to phase out dungeons. However (And do not hold me to this because this is Kretol's domain, not my own) I do believe phasing it renders it unusable as an instance.

It's an idea. However I don't believe it'll be implemented. It's the server policy to keep things as 'Blizz like' as possible.

Hmm. Well. It was worth trying.
You can ask a GM to phase it for your party, but it will unphase once you log out.