Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xeria's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi everybody! I'm not too sure what to say about myself, I hope a fair few of you can meet me and see for yourself. What I would say though is i'm a very laid back Roleplayer, I don't really like playing the high and mighty character, I enjoy a more low key approach to RP. I think it's far more fun to RP a commoner than it is to RP a king. ;) I'm just here to make friends really and hopefully find a new RP home! :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Northern Ireland, and I primarily speak English. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Warcraft 3 of course!

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I'm not really sure why I came here, I suppose I want to try something new and interesting. I found you through heresay though, couldn't tell you who specificly. ( Sorry guy, no brownie points for you. )

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I generally enjoy all sorts of RP, but I enjoy more laid back "Peasant" roles, extravagant roles tend to bore me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human Mage because conjuring your own cups of tea is fantastic.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I don't have any expectations as such, I join with a pinch of salt ;) I've heard good things about the playerbase though, and i'd like a nice community to join in on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Any rule that revolves around the respect of other players, and administration. There's really no need to be at eachothers throats.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Cinders and blood perfumed the air as the Exodar came crashing to a violent standstill; The screams of thousands had been silence in an instant as a crystal monument to ingenuity collided with simple rock and earth, shattered instantly in a cascade of broken shards. Were are Architects to blame, perhaps those in command of such a magnificent vessel ~ Whom the blame would fall on flooded through my mind in a panic, perhaps it was my fault, I, who served to defend these people I so love, as though they were my own children. "You shall henceforth be of the Vindicators, a stalwart shield in the face evil", the words of my induction ring hollow in my mind now. Sabotage -- That is how our people suffered such a great loss of life, and of our home -- We Vindicators have failed in our charge, one who would do us wrong has slipped past the guard. I will never forgive myself for this, I must attone." ~ Memoirs of a Vindicator, Chapter One.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Clarification: I have -no- idea what the poop to write for that last question. Bye! I hope I get accepted. <3
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Xeria!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!