Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bensp12's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've been playing WoW for four years, three of which I have been Roleplaying, and enjoyed every minute of it. I've always loved the fact that I can create a character's life and history and expand my imagination into as much fantasy as I can, and I do so as often and as in as much detail as possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the UK, England to be precise, and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Me and my older brother were watching the television one day, and a World of Warcraft advertisement came on screen, at just the first look of it, I wanted it. I've been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was fed up of the normal WoW RP servers where only ten percent of the people actually know what RP is. I always looked for a server where I can enjoy the company of other people who enjoy to Roleplay as I do, and not have to look too far to find what I'm looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy anything from being a simple farmer, to being an ex-officer in the King's Army who's brought back into the action. I love almost every aspect of Roleplay, although I like to keep stuff realistic and not over the top.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I have to say a Tauren Druid would definitely be my favourite race/class, simply because as a person I love the aspect of nature, and if there's a race/class combination that really is one with nature, it's a Tauren Druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:

That everyone will be friendly, and always be wanting to have a good time Roleplaying, and just having lots of fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

That everyone is there to Roleplay, and little else. Simply because I can get into my zone this way and never have to leave it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

He walked through the narrow pass, the sun rising slowly in the distance. It had been twelve years since he had set his eyes on his home. He always loved the beautiful way that the light hit the lake of the village of Bloodhoof, and simply shined off. This was his paradise. Despite years of adventuring, death, and war, he always knew he would have inner peace when he returned home. The tall Tauren took a step forward and smiled, before embarking on the rest of his journey home, just as he had dreamed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing at all
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy