Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zombier's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Andrea. I have about 9 and a half years of experience in roleplay. I come from a nice little server called Moon Guard over on retail and as much as I enjoy it, the roleplay community is kind of trashy, thus I wish to join you guys! I'm 19 years old, I'll be 20 on the 24th of March and I'm a Horde loyalist!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from the United States and I speak English! My grammar isn't the greatest.. But it's not terrible either!

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My best friend, (Actually the person I first started role playing with) introduced it to me. After two years of trying to get me to play, I finally ended up buying it! The first two years I really didn't get into it. But around octoberish of the year before last, I really got into the Cataclysm and got serious about playing WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Google lead me to this server mostly. I was part of another server for awhile but it eventually got shut down. After that, I immediately started my search and landed on you guys!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Mostly paragraph roleplay. It's a a really broad term - But to narrow it down, Horde - and to narrow that down - Orcish or Forsaken roleplay. ^_^

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I really love orcs and Forsaken. My most experienced class is a survival hunter, but I really enjoy Enhancement Shamans, Disc Priests, and Feral Druids as well. Warriors not that bad either, but I haven't leveled one past 35.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Hopefully I can get some really nice and active roleplay, along with some fun gaming. I'm not sure if the mobs are hostile - they weren't in my previous realm - But if they aren't I would love to get into some PvE action as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I really appreciate the maturity rule. There really aren't enough mature roleplayers out there and if there is, they are really hard to find!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I really love writing stories, so I will share one with you that I have previously written about my priest. This is in his "History" tab on his MRP.

It started in Stormwind. As a creeper, born and raised there and growing to an astonishing 6'6", he was thin, yet athleticly built, always looming over others with a creepy grin.

He hated the Alliance.. The very people he grew up around. Even those that showed him passion. He flagged himself into the military, as a holy priest. He was there to heal others when they needed it.

It was time that they came into Lordaeron.. The large team lead by a head general, there to gather information. He crept away during the night, coming up to the Undercity. He pulled his cowl over his head and met with one of the guards, "Yes..yes.. I need to speak with your queen, I come in peace.."

Reluctantly, he managed to worm his way into the royal quarters to actually meet her. He gladly betrayed the group he came there with. This would unfold his doom.

The head general, the only one to survive the group of stormwind troopers, Eugene Gabrielle, was the one to rip the jaw from Juedas so that he may never tell another lie and betray those who so kindly trusted him. He brutally beat Juedas and ventured back to Stormwind, leaving Juedas there to bleed to death. He was burried by some person who gave the poor fool pity which preserved his body somehow for three years, when he was risen.

In death, Juedas Cromley is trustworthy. Betrayal is the last thing on his mind. Especially sense he died for the dark lady... He has become rather fond of flesh-crafting and basic mad science... and as of recently, worshiping the light.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I really hope I get accepted! Thank you so much for reading! ^_^
Hello zombier, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. I wonder if you'll bring that priest to CotH?

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.