Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Indefinite Absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some people may or may not have noticed, I have not been around much lately. I will be leaving CoTH indefinitely. This means that any RP involving any of the below will be on hold until further notice is given.

Guilds:
The Battle and Gambling Society, lead by Aeus Rteschiaron
The Crimson Sun, lead by Kelynda Valdamorei-Bloodsun

Characters:
Chroessand Valdamorei
Kelynda Valdamorei-Bloodsun
Aeus Rteschiaron
Alfondonis the Beast
Eryss "Wolfsorrow"
Karmaul Swiftblade of the Horde
Everlence Godfrey
Derrius Vincent

If any recall any fond memories (Or rather any memories at all) of these characters and/or guilds, feel free to let me know below.
I've seen you a couple times, farewells c:
It would seem that I will be returning, if such a motion could be made. I have been in need of good RP... Retail doesn't quite cut it. Once I get my client, I will be back in, assuming I can remember my account info... I was barely able to get onto the forums.
Welcome back!
Ahoy!
Welcome back! <3
Welcome back to CoTH! You'll find that we have a -wide- selection of role-play ready for you.
I'm back! Again... Yeah. I kind of vanished without any notice before... But I need COTH right now. It'll likely be the only thing keeping me sane over the next few months. I'm getting the client now. Thanks for being awesome, guys.
Welcome back!