Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Moriselin's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, first off, I have been playing World of Warcraft for almost four years now. I started on regular servers, but my friend later convinced me to join his server (RP). After spending countless hours roleplaying on there, I decided that it was the kind of gameplay I wanted out of WoW. However, there are not many serious roleplayers in retail Warcraft, so I decided to look elsewhere, hoping to find a more serious, and open roleplaying environment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States, and speak American English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had watched one of my friends play it, and wanted to make my own account, but at the time didn't have the money for it. I eventually went to another friends house, where we set up a trial account, and after that, I had to get it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Other servers were mainly just about getting gear, and PvP, which is not necessarily what I look for in a server. After reading about the server in the forums, and realizing it was more serious, it looked like a very promising one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mainly like adventure and village RP, but at the same time enjoy kingdom RP, randomly meeting other people, and basically any other that's thrown at me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I usually play as a Blood Elf Paladin, because that's what I started out as, and basically adapted to that character. But at the same time I like playing as Humans, Night Elves, and Priests.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I only expect to find active roleplaying, and to have fun. Other than that, by what I've seen, I think I'm going to enjoy the server a lot.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel like Respect, Tolerance, Maturity, and Keyboard skills are the most important, in my opinion. People using bad grammar drives me insane. Also, I would really hope that the majority of the players are mature, it's just not the same when you're playing with 13 and 14 year olds...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The five companions had been walking through the cold, dry, tundra for what had seemed like weeks, fighting off beasts, and everything that had come at them. All hope had been drained for them, they had almost forgot why they were there. Why, why had they come to Northrend. All the five of them wanted to do, was to be back home in Goldshire, where they could all sit and have a nice relaxing drink.

They had spotted a few mammoth cubs, grazing on the horizon, but the elder was nowhere in sight. "Aye, we've been near ridden of meat for almost three days now, those grazers over there may be our only chance", exclaimed the dwarf. No one said a word, but they all knew it was true.

"Where are the Elder Mammoths? It's very rare to see them alone." questioned the Paladin. They had all looked around, but they were nowhere to be found. After what seemed like a very stressful few moments, they decided to go for them. The two Mammoth cubs had been near a cliffside, so the companions figured they could charge them toward the cliff, and trap them there. Soon enough, the group was running full force at them. Closing in on them, the entire group saw something they had thought they would almost never see again. They were running straight for the coast.

Not long after they had arrived, the cubs lay dead. Their plan was a success, or so they thought. The ground below them had started vibrating, very gently, but rapidly growing louder. The group started looking around, confused at what was going on. Everyone right away knew what was happening. The Mammoth bull was charging straight for them. Karma had hit, finding them edged on the cliffside that they charged the cubs onto. The young Hunter, scared as ever, glanced around to try and find a way out of the mess. Then he saw it, out of the corner of his eye, the keep that they had been searching for the whole time. "There it is! It's Valiance Keep!" he shouted. The companions, with an Enormous mammoth charging at them, had finally found some light in their voyage. Almost instantly, they began sprinting for it. After finding a way down the cliff, they continued to run for it, not glancing back once.
They were finally going home.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not a thing.
Hello Moriselin, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. I do like to think most of us are mature, yes!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.