Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shakti is away to get more hatties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says.. I will be away from CoTH. (Yes I realise the title doesn't say tha but my brain couldn't think of something better to write there, sorry)

Well, the thing is, my WoW deleted itself. I am serious, found it in the recycle bin, no, I don't have anyone using the PC except me. No, I don't do drugs. And no, I won't delete it for no reason.
With this said, I will get to reinstall it and what not, will take a few days because I am busy with other things aswell, not like you (the reader) care.

What happened to my characters meanwhile?

Shakti: Told everyone he is going in an adventure to get more hatties but was found in a tree on Alcaz Island sleeping, when asked why he is there he negated to be Shakti and said he is a gnome called Bonjeros.

Denstus: He is walking around Isle of Quel'danas talking with people he knows.

With this said.. I will be back in a few days, maybe a week. Or a year if I die meanwhile (I doubt).
Jeeze, so many people getting knocked off from technical issues!

Hope things get back in check soon!
Get out. <3

Talk wit'me on msn & steam if you're gonna be with your PC, laptop, phone.
Preddeh Boi always knew something was up with Hat Mon

I'll see ya when you get backsies!
We'll still be here when you get back B:
We await your return eagerly, Jedi Master.
[Image: ShaakTi-TCW.jpg]
Alright, reinstalling was indeed... fun.. (No, I hate it).

That means I am back. However I might not be so active for about two days or so, still have to do a bunch of stuff IRL.

What happened with the characters after my departure ended?

Shakti: He finally got off his tree and was seen smacking people around more often than before, mostly the people who laugh'd at him while he was in the tree.

Denstus: I don't know, he was around. (I seriously need to RP this guy more)

I also see what you did there Xigo.
I'd rather not make another thread.. so I will just use this one.

I've had some things to do lately and I've been slightly inactive, however the Summer came and I am planning to have some epic adventures and probably have a break from everything somewhere on a beach. That for! I will be rather inactive for a while. Also really wanting a break from WoW in general.

Steam: Ralero00
MSN: [email protected]

^ Ways to contact me.

Love.