Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Personal project and sweet times with Rigley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been deliberating on this and decided that an absence would be best for me. This is not related to any drama or conflict on the server. I just want to undergo a bit of a project that does happen to be art-related. I also want to focus and spend more time with Rigley, especially since Valentine's day is approaching.

I plan to make it for events and maybe log in occasionally but for the moment I am expecting a serious reduction in time spent on coth. Hope all of you have fun, and I wish you guys luck in your future endeavors.
You two crazy kids enjoy yourselves!
I guess now things are...

[Image: pics.526025.jpg]

... Personal.

[Image: csi_yeah_skyline_RE_Justin_Bieber_gets_s...138348.jpg]

( Miss you D: )
I'm still on skype D:
Good luck on your project! If you ever need help or advice, you know I'm always around <3.
I think the art project was killed before it started because I got more sick than what I anticipated and wasn't able to get it out of the water. I will probably try it again some day.
But until then I still want to take my coth break and focus more on doing stuff with Rigley and company B: