Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Odin's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I try to be nice, and include everyone in a role play, but at times I can be rather....short tempered? I try my best to keep my temper under control, but certain people tend to bring out the worst in me albeit those certain people usually deserve it, but I digress.....I try to be Kind, but can be short tempered however I am usually one of the first to try, and include someone unless I happen to miss them attempting to join in or I am a tad bit grouchy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America, and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started during beta testing, because I was looking for something to keep me busy instead of doing other....rather questionable things.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): My real life friend told me about you a year ago, and I just remembered the name Conquest so I went to google typed in wow rp private server Conquest

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
Eh that's a complicated question you see I enjoy fighting, working, etc....it really depends on who is in the role play with me to see if I enjoy it like some rps that I usually LOVE are crap, because of other idiots within the role play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Paladin/Human because I have always been fond of the Silver Hand's lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I was told by a friend Real Life friend...that this was a rather excellent server, and I expect it to fit with what he stated.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Uhhh I can't really answer this I am a fan for any rules that keep the role play in line, and help keep the trolls from bothering us, but I can't truly answer this as I've just joined, and can't log in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[OOC] I presume that by work you mean my skill with role playing so I shall write a short little piece of my character making his way to Stormwind.
[IC] Kalen nodded to The Stormwind Officer as he was given the order to head to Stormwind the Capital of The Alliance, and Human Nation where King Varian resided. He went to his room in Gold Shire inn the stairs creaking as he made his way up, and closing the door behind him he waited for the *click* signaling that it had been sealed. Kalen made his way over to a wooden chest next to his bed, and kneeling in front of it let his right hand drift into his pocket for the brass key needed to unlock it. He fingered around for a bit, and gripping the key carefully went to place it within the mechanism sealing the chest shut, before slowly turning it to the right. Kalen as the chest opened smiled down upon the armor he used to wear as a Paladin in service to The Argent Dawn, and reaching in carefully began to dress himself the silver, and gold plate armor fitting him just as it had five years back. He carefully set the helmet upon his head, and in the corner spotted a two-handed sword with a black handle, and a silver blade seeming to have been recently sharpened. The Blade held a deadly glow about it, and as Kalen gripped the handle he strapped its sheath to his back, and made his way downstairs. He quickly said goodbye, and began the trek up the road to Stormwind a few bandits attacking him, but quickly being dispatched the blade easily cleaving them in two. Kalen finally arrived at The Gates of Stormwind City the sun shining down upon it giving it an almost holy aura about it, and as he made his way across the concrete bridge he gazed around at The Statues in awe wondering how long it had been since he had stepped within Stormwind's walls. Kalen eventually arrived at the inn within The Trade District, and speaking with the brunette inn keeper payed for a room having finally decided that he would follow orders this time, and meet with Varian Wrynn tomorrow. [End of IC beginning of OOC] And there you go that is a short yet some what decent example of my rp capabilities I hope you find it more then adequate.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Not that I am aware of no.
Hello DarkLordOdin, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. If you do feel yourself losing your temper, the best thing to do is to step back and take a deep breath. Nothing good comes of ragin'!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
Nifty spiffy! I joined during the initial beta, too. I think that I remember things like Plainstrider and I definitely remember melee priests.

Man, Rosencrant is right. I'm a fogey!