Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Red Orion - Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My name is Cesar, im 20 years old, I’m not as addicted to video games as before, but I’m still looking for a good place to role play as, contrary to another games, role playing requires some sort of creativity

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I’m from Colombia, a nicely screw up country, still an unreplaceable beauty that will seduce you. My native language is Spanish, and also I’ve been learning various languages, I’m a quiet person most of time so I will make good friends with you, if you decide the same. I love reading, writing and doing many things so I’m very open to conversation

I used to play games a lot, but now I can’t enjoy it that much, simply many games have become a little repetitive

How did you get into War craft?:

I was fan from war craft 3 when I was younger, then I got the news about that a big game based on war craft universe would be coming out, I had no internet so my expectations about WoW became a little big… anyhow, when I got the chance, mi first time playing wow was on a private server, bugged as no other but good damm awesome

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I`ve been searching for a serious Role play community for a time now, the game has a lots of potential for role-play, but this have been forgotten and now the game is just grinding no stop for many people, while grinding is boring a non interesting for me, role play have certain charm.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:

I enjoy action and survival role-plays the most, an example would be a realistic battle, fleeing from a very powerful enemy, hiding in the forest like in a infiltration task, still, I can adapt to another role player as well, an example those that might want something less dangerous and prefer to take it with calm

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Dwarven hunter and human mage, I think those are the most fitting for their races and classes, especially for their looks, and the potential to create situations, and I enjoy playing them most when they are in combat or simply minding their own business

What are your expectations of this server?:

Mostly to meet and know lots of people, and enjoy every kind of possible situations, from the craziest role play to the most serious type, also I would like to improve my redaction skills while writing my backgrounds and talking (writing actually) a lot

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The role-playing rules is what I like the most, this will make the environment on the server really a role-playing experience, also I like the grunt system so I will be able to enjoy every kind of adventures without having to grind for countless hours just for level, I can get to role play more

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I would like to interact with the community and play with them before doing any background, this way I can get a more clear idea of how my character will be, goals, and other important characteristics that I think is better to set on accordance of the situation that is living Azeroth.

I have already decided my character basics (dwarf hunter) his job is still undecided until I get more time to know my own expectations on role (sounds weird but I think that is important to be sure about the character basics)

Of course I will be preparing my tale a soon as possible

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I am not totally an expert with English language, so I might screw up sometimes on the logical order in sentences, this will be fixed with practice, if I get the opportunity to enter on the server, my skill writing will get better :D
Hello RedOrion, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

That's an interesting way of describing Columbia, I must say.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
I thank you :D