Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CortalRage's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I like reading, origami, anything hardware or computers, and games. Im laid back, rather light hearted, and I joke around alot. I adapt well, and know how to take whats coming for me. I will stand for what I feel is right, and usually make it obvious how I feel.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I watched my dad play Warcraft 1, and loved it, and I started playing all of them, learning the lore and enjoying the gameplay and characters (mainly the death knights)

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Its rather hard to find a good rp server, and when my friend found yours and recommened it to me (Dennisaran) It sounded good :D I like how even the privilaged members arent over powered, and throughout the game it is balanced.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do casual chat rp, adventuring, fighting, ect. I used to do full detail text based rp, with mutliple characters played by different people, and I could rp up to T2 style (semi fast paced, paragraphs)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Any melee spellcaster, and tauren (Paladin, Deathknight) I always loved spellcasters, or casting spells, but I hate being far away hurting something all the time, so I liked to play melee casters. I had fun with shamans too, though only the melee ones xP

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be fair, and fun :3 MOst seervers have donations, or old gear, ect, that make the gameplay unbalanced, and ruin the fun, or restrict the fun stuff to people who they like, or who pay for things. Your server has all open to everyone :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no god modding rule :D I hate in RP's when people make themselves incredibly powerful. Its complicated to deal with them in RP and knock them off their pedestal (though doable) and its much easier when it's avoided all together :3

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*as the wind whistles through the trees, a hooded figure steps through the sheets of rain. With a flash of lightning his scarred face is revealed for a moment, showing a glimpse of his past. He shoulders his hammer, and pushes the door to the nearby pub open. The idle chatter comes to a stop as the massive man takes a seat at the bar, lowering his hood to let a mass of black tangled hair fall to his shoulder. He leans his hammer against the bar and motions for the barkeep* Barkeep: "What would ya have, stranger?" *The man responds, in a rough voice* Man: "I'll take the strongest stuff you have, in the biggest mug you've got." *The barkeep nods and walks off, glancing back at the mans hammer once before working on the drink. A small framed man takes a seat next to the massive warrior, and sips his drink. Without looking over* Small Man: "That's a mighty fine hammer you have there. Lookin' for some work?" *The small man lifts his cloak, revealing two pouches* One of 'em is for you if you take the job, the other is what the job is. I need a delivery made *Lowers cloak* but it is not for the feint of heart. Many are after this here trinket I have in the bag. What do you say? You think you can handle it? *The barkeep brings the warrior his drink, and walks off. The warrior takes a big gulp, having not looked over at the small man the entire time. After draining half of his mug, he looks over* Man: "As long as the pay is good, I'm in." *Looks back to the mug and takes another swig* Small Man: "So, what might I call you?" *[i]The large man lowers his mug, and looks at the smaller man, his hair moving to clearly show his electric blue eyes* Man: "I am Darnus"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello CortalRage, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. You ought to fit in well, here.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.