Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vigilance of the Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Vigilance of the Light

[Image: Crusader_Knights_by_StationX.jpg]

History of the Vigilance
When Thoradin de Grosbois returned from the torn world of Draenor, the looming threat of the Forsaken and the Scourge disgusted him and made him mindful of the North. Via old friends, Thoradin set up a military order of Light believers to combat the Forsaken and the Scourge, and whatever else stood in the way of the destroyed Kingdoms of Lordaeron.

Rites of the Light;

Rite of Arcane
In order to join fully as a Wizard, you must pass a test of faith.
Rite of Purity
Battle with temptation and overcome, to join fully as a member of the Clergy.
Rite of Mercy
Perform a gesture of mercy to our enemies, even they deserve a swift death, in order to join as a Man-at-Arms.

Ranks of the Vigilance;

-Marshal-
The Marshal commands the Vigilance by means of experience and wisdom. The Current Marshal is Thoradin de Grosbois.

-Commander-
The Commanders lead the Vigilance with tactics and strength. Currently there is only one, Damian Baird.

-Officer-
The Officers lead the lower ranks with efficiency and cunning.

-Wizard-
The Wizards are any of those who are capable of using offensive magics as a means of combat. Druid, Shaman, Mage; all can fit here.

-Clergy-
The Clergy is the more religious side of the Vigilance, being comprised of Healers from all walks of life. Shamans, Priest, Paladin; all can fit here.

-Man at Arms-
Those willing to take up arms in defense of their comrades, seeking to eliminate all who would threaten them.

-Conscript-
Those freshly recruited into the Vigilance. Be they green as grass or scarred like an old oak, they shall remain until they complete the Rites.

OOC Rules and Information

The primary focus of the Vigilance is to add a bit of spice to the Forsaken RP up there, mainly by opposing them. This will lead to conflicts eventually, but I am going to try and talk to Sol to set up some fun events that could involve our two guilds.

If you are interested in joining, please whisper Baird or Thoradin to set something up or to have a character be a member previously.

Any questions or comments, feel free to post!

More to come soon.
I'd be interested in this on Lilli. Chat in game maybe? Lillisaea
Look at them Dubposts.

I have edited the guild info heavily with the help of muhaha8 and Delta.
As part of the leadership, I'll toss this my support!

Will keep supplying Chalker with stuff to update with as I think of various things that belong.
Dr. Damian Baird is ready to put our men back together and dismantle a few walking corpses.
For the freedom of the Northern kingdoms!
The only rights of dead men are to remain dead!
We have gotten a few conscripts in the guild now. A good start.
Operations creeping northward, we are to station ourselves in Menethil over the next few whiles. Some missions should come up soon.
I'd be very interested in joining, I'll be giving you a whisper soon.

(By the way, it has been few the times that I've seen a signature as epic as yours.)